cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data unavailable

girl21_karl
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,  

I'm supposed to get 500MB + 500MB data on my plan. But since I've activated my account it hasn't been working. Please help me resolve this problem. Thank you in advance.

4 REPLIES 4

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@girl21_karl wrote:

Hello,  

I'm supposed to get 500MB + 500MB data on my plan. But since I've activated my account it hasn't been working. Please help me resolve this problem. Thank you in advance.

Enable data on your phone.  Turn of your phone for 1 minute.  Restart your phone and let PM SIM card to configure your APN automatically.

If you still cannot surf the net, you may need to manually configure your APN settings.

https://apn-canada.gishan.net/en/apn/public-mobile

If you are using a LG phone, you need to do a network reset before your data working again after switching provider.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@girl21_karl  Click on ? type APN settings and make sure you have the correct settings.

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@girl21_karl Can you send MMS when data are active? Did you update you APN settings?

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@girl21_karl  what's the make and model of your phone? Thanks.  Enable data and try sending an mms message. If you can't, its probably an APN settings problem. Stay safe. 

Need Help? Let's chat.