cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data turned off, and now no phone service!

Charitus
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My data was turned off, and no phone service now either. I get a message that I am not registered in the network. WTH is going on?
My account is up to date, paid for and lots of data. 
I have a medical condition and need active phone service. This is unforgivable!

6 REPLIES 6

@Charitus wrote:

thankyou very much. I will keep that link. My internet is slow as heck now too. That link is still spooling.. never opened.

Yeah....Telus provides the link, but the outage page doesn't even load all the way.

link.jpg

Charitus

thankyou very much. I will keep that link. My internet is slow as heck now too. That link is still spooling.. never opened.

Charitus

thankyou JK8. At least I know something now. I wasnt aware of looking at telus site. I appreciate your help.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Charitus 

check it out is issue Towers Map in your area...outages Here link, 

something maybe is help, do one thing Make sure your phone is off before removing your SIM card,

and do rebooting your phone take your SIM card out and waiting for a 2 minute and put it back and turn on -This one is quick and simple.

what is mean for Rebooting the phone means to turn off your phone and turn it back on again.

Charitus

restarting my mobile does nothing. I am seriously upset at no notice of cancelled service!! 
Is it too hard to send a blanket SMS to customers warning them this would happen? 
SICKENING. I am waiting for a call from my doctor I waited 2 weeks to get.. now I will miss it. 

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@Charitus 

tt.jpg

Need Help? Let's chat.