cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data not working

Ndi67
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have the $45 plan . My data has worked fine till today . My data is on but its not registering,  i cant make calls even though i have service . I have reset my phone removed sim redid Apn . Not sure what else to do 

9 REPLIES 9

lmeilleur

Any luck in getting your data to work.  If not, restart the phone, I find that works sometimes.  Good luck.

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@Ndi67 was your renewal date the 29th? if you're on auto-pay with no "available funds" in your account that might of been the cause you were experiencing. 

hana_rashid
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My data was not working for the longest time, try and update your phone as well if you have an iPhone, that was the only thing that worked for me after talking to a moderator for quite some time 🙂

Ndi67

Ill try again in the morning . Thank you both for your help 

BeachNBeer
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Ndi67  try your calls and see if they work now. Maybe there was a network down or system issue in your area.

Ndi67

My data just started working . I can not figure this out .

Plan active 

Data usage 72.387/5128mb 

Ndi67

I just checked call settings and it says Network or Sim card error ??

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Ndi67 wrote:

I have the $45 plan . My data has worked fine till today . My data is on but its not registering,  i cant make calls even though i have service . I have reset my phone removed sim redid Apn . Not sure what else to do 

Check your self-serve for whether the account is active. While there check to see if you have data left. Maybe you've used it all. While there check your SIM # in the self-serve against the actual number on the physical SIM card.

BeachNBeer
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

APN has nothing to do with making calls. So it sounds like you have two issues going on.

Can you do anything on your phone?

When you log into your account what does the status say? Active or suspended?

While in your account scroll down to my data and add-on section. Does anything show?

Need Help? Let's chat.