Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: Data not working

@whatsgonewell wrote:

did you get DATA working? if so , what steps

@milantst wrote:

I have the same issue as the OP. It's not a question of reception area. I can talk and use SMS, but I cannot use data at all. I can see the 4G signal, but there is no sending/receiving data. It's been two days so far. I tried turning off/on, checking the settings, etc. Everything on my end seems to set to send/receive data, except that it isn't. Help please!

@whatsgonewell 

According to subsequent post, milanst used up his/her data allottment.  Either needed to buy a data add on or ask moderator to renew plan earlier.  

You might want to start your own topic and describe your own situation  and the community may be able to help.  If community unable to help, you may need to contact moderator.  

Highlighted
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I don't see how to start a public topic..  A tip?

Highlighted

Hi @henrynguyen123

Sorry to hear you're facing difficulties with your data service. 

Let's continue working on this through a private message. 

Carlos

Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I often have no data, I thought it was an end of the month issue, but now they just took the new payment for June and I still have no data. It's urgent I need data

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@BBPHONE wrote:

I often have no data, I thought it was an end of the month issue, but now they just took the new payment for June and I still have no data. It's urgent I need data

@BBPHONE  Access your selfserve account , on the first page what does the data counter show? If it doesn't show or has not been reset then submit a ticket to PM for help.

Highlighted

When I completed my sign up it prompted me to change settings in my phone to ensure the data would work and then to restart my phone. 

Highlighted

Everything looks good on the self serve page. They get the payment automatically, but I have no data on my phone. How is it possible to fix this issue without help and in the mean time I will lose business if this goes on. If they can't fix this can they at least give me back my money so I can go somewhere else? It's been 2 days now.

Highlighted
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@BBPHONE wrote:

Everything looks good on the self serve page. They get the payment automatically, but I have no data on my phone. How is it possible to fix this issue without help and in the mean time I will lose business if this goes on. If they can't fix this can they at least give me back my money so I can go somewhere else? It's been 2 days now.

Contact a moderator for assistance:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.
Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@BBPHONE 

What do you mean "everything looks good"? Do you see a line of data under data & add-ons?

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@BBPHONE wrote:

@BBPHONE  What type of device do you have? If you are using an Android device make sure data is turned on and you have the correct APN settings.

APN.PNG