cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data not working,after payment

kaurjasmine1247
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have reactivated my plan ... But my data isn't working ..!!!.

8 REPLIES 8

@kaurjasmine1247 wrote:

Yeah ..my plan was suspended ...it was of $40 ..I have made the payment ..it's been time....I need my data urgent...please help

@kaurjasmine1247    Did you click the Reactivate button after making payment as suggested earlier?

@kaurjasmine1247 wrote:

Yeah ..my plan was suspended ...it was of $40 ..I have made the payment ..it's been time....I need my data urgent...please help

@kaurjasmine1247   Did you login to My Account and confirm if the account status showing Active?  If so, reboot your phone.  Test if you can make  calls and then data

If it is still showing Suspended, check if you see the full $40 showing as Available Fund on My Account.  If so, manually load $1 more.  If it goes through, click Reactivate current plan.  Logoff My Account and reboot the phone.

@kaurjasmine1247 wrote:

@kaurjasmine1247, have you verified that your account status is Active now?  If it is I would try re-booting your phone.  You could also remove your SIM and re-insert it.  If none of that works you will need to contact the CSA through the chatbot by the bubble in the bottom right hand corner.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

kaurjasmine1247
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@kaurjasmine1247 wrote:

I have reactivated my plan ... But my data isn't working ..!!!.

So was your plan suspended then you paid and re-activated?  Have you re-booted your phone?  What plan are you on, if you are on a small data plan once you re-activated maybe somethings in the background may have updated or using data in the background and used it.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Anonymous
Not applicable

@kaurjasmine1247 

you can try reseat the SIM card and Make sure your phone is off before removing your SIM card,

1. power off your device

2. take out the SIM card,

3. waiting a 1 minute,

4. put it back and power on,

5. toggling airplane mode off/on,  

and do Rebooting your phone,

*what is mean for Rebooting the phone means to turn off your phone and turn it back on again.

and you can try to reset network settings and Changing APN Settings,
Spoiler
for IPhone

Go to Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings.

This also resets Wi-Fi networks and passwords,

or visit  Here link, 

and go Changing APN Settings On An IPhone

click Here link, 

How to reset network settings on an Android device
  1. Open the Settings app on your Android.
  2. Scroll to and tap either "General management" or "System," depending on what device you have.
  3. Tap either "Reset" or "Reset options."
  4. Tap the words "Reset network settings."

or visit  Here link,

and go Changing APN Settings On Android device

click Here link,

Ensure you have the correct APN settings by visit Here link,

Select the brand and model of your phone, After doing so, you will be provided with the exact APNs required for your phone on our network.

and do again Rebooting your phone,

or you can try manually selecting network "3G ONLY" or WCDMA only,

for iPhone visit Here link 

or Here link 

for android visit Here link ,

and do Rebooting your phone 

This is quick and simple,

Meow
Mayor / Maire

What about SMS/calls? Do they work?

Do you have enough data on your account? Check account status for GB/minutes left.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Make sure you have the correct APN settings.

Try rebooting your phone.

Need Help? Let's chat.