Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

You could also be out of range!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@popping wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@popping wrote:

@albertgcgcgsc wrote:

I didn't use data today,but my account shows the free 1GB DATA already gone 500MB

Check your iPhone settings.  One or more app may be using data in background.  I don't use iPhone.  Our iPhone expert @CalgaryBen may be able to give you some tips.

@popping : this was a thread from the day the gifts came out. Many people had a rapid consumption problem. Myself included. It got fixed.

I could clear this post if you like.

All 6 of my PM accounts did not have the consumption issue.  OP had contracted moderator already.  One way or the other, OP issue will be fixed soon.

@popping : I only have a mere two accounts. One had the problem. The other (my original) didn't seem to hit this bucket. It went to an older add-on. So until that's gone (which will likely be a while) I won't know for sure about the gift bucket. But my second account hit this gift bucket and had the problem. It was fixed that night seemingly quietly.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Anonymous wrote:

@popping wrote:

@albertgcgcgsc wrote:

I didn't use data today,but my account shows the free 1GB DATA already gone 500MB

Check your iPhone settings.  One or more app may be using data in background.  I don't use iPhone.  Our iPhone expert @CalgaryBen may be able to give you some tips.

@popping : this was a thread from the day the gifts came out. Many people had a rapid consumption problem. Myself included. It got fixed.

All 6 of my PM accounts did not have the consumption issue.  OP had contracted moderator already.  One way or the other, OP issue will be fixed soon.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@popping wrote:

@albertgcgcgsc wrote:

popping

@albertgcgcgsc wrote:

albertgcgcgsc
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

thanks

@albertgcgcgsc 

Either contact moderator and wait for tomorrow to check announcement section to see PM response to this issue.  

albertgcgcgsc

@albertgcgcgsc 

That is good news.  Maybe keep track on your data usage carefully for the next day or so.  As stated earlier, some people have noticed that with the new promo data, their data is running out faster than usual.  

albertgcgcgsc

I didn't do anything,Now my data is working.

albertgcgcgsc
Yes,I saw  the promo 1GB data add on in my overview page.It goes fast ,but still have some remaining 

@albertgcgcgsc 

Do you see the promo 1GB data add on in your overview page?

There are several other members who have gotten the promo 1GB and their data ran out much quicker than usual.  You might be in the same situation.  

@albertgcgcgsc  The $15 plan only gives you 250 MB of data which is not a lot. Access your selfserve account on the first page does it show your data counter? If not, then you have used up all your data.

albertgcgcgsc

Yes.My data stop working after getting the free minutes and data giveaway

K_The_Grey

I am having the same issue, I checked my self serve, and It says I have used up all my data, but my phone data usage does not show that.

albertgcgcgsc

You can not use data.apn is right .l turn off the phone ,take out SIM card,wait minutes,then inserted the sim card into iPhone,then restart.data Still does not working.I have $15plan since July,2019

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@albertgcgcgsc  Check your selfserve and make sure you haven't used up all your data.

popping

@albertgcgcgsc 

Was your data stop working after getting the free minutes and data giveaway?

Please give us more info to help you.

Need Help? Let's chat.