cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data Usage under viewUsageChangePlan doesn't match plan-and-Add-ons/Add-on-Usage/

pm_questions
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I'm on the $25 per 30 Days Public Mobile plan (500 + 500 MB data). I have autopay enabled. Payment for my next cycle is on the 25th, so I'm assuming my data for my current allotment reset on August 25th.

According to the Overview tab, I have already used up my data allotment for the month. I also get an error message on my phone  (saying I'm out of data) when I try to access data.

However, if I dig through my usage using (https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/Overview/viewUsageChangePlan/), the data I have used doesn't add up anywhere close to 1GB (500MB + 500MB).

(I have the table sorted by Data Usage, and I am viewing the Last 30 days, despite the cycle having reset)

image.png

What's going on? Does this table not show the full picture?

2 REPLIES 2

pm_questions
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

After digging through the settings on my iphone, I can see where my data was spent. It looks like viewUsageChangePlan is straight up missing info.

My problem was solved, so I marked your answer as accepted.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@pm_questions  the over view data is updated in almost realtime while the usage history is batch processed and updated twice daily noon and midnight eastern standard time.  Stay safe. 

Need Help? Let's chat.