cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer service

AdamLove
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Is there a number I can call for help with certain functions pertaining to service....?

15 REPLIES 15

@pmxqj...good point; but it also works with just 611.

pmxqj
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@CannonFodder wrote:

@srlawren  AHA, that's a thread I didn't look at, so I missed that 1yr. anniversary thing, and yes, as mentioned in another thread, it DOES appear to be a "posting spree", with a lot of questions from a 1yr. vet, that probably ought to know some of this stuff already.....

@CannonFodder the spree caught my attention enough that I went to look at his other postings.  

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

@srlawren  AHA, that's a thread I didn't look at, so I missed that 1yr. anniversary thing, and yes, as mentioned in another thread, it DOES appear to be a "posting spree", with a lot of questions from a 1yr. vet, that probably ought to know some of this stuff already.....

srlawren

@CannonFodder wrote:

@srlawren  LOL, you missed my question! I suggest you re-read the part of YOUR post that I highlighted in bold lettering. 😉 

@CannonFodder lol ah good question!  

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Rewards/Loyalty-rewards/m-p/494956/highlight/true#M13...

@AdamLove wrote:

I hit one year in Jan and got my first dollar

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

@srlawren wrote:

@CannonFodder wrote:

@srlawren  Uhm, just out of curiosity, how do you know this? Am I missing something semi-obvious? 🤔 

@CannonFodder well for starters, you could simply browse to PM's home page at https://publicmobile.ca....

@srlawren  LOL, you missed my question! I suggest you re-read the part of YOUR post that I highlighted in bold lettering. 😉 

srlawren

@CannonFodder wrote:

@srlawren  Uhm, just out of curiosity, how do you know this? Am I missing something semi-obvious? 🤔 

@CannonFodder well for starters, you could simply browse to PM's home page at https://publicmobile.ca....

OurSupportIsAllOnline2.png

@srlawren wrote:

@AdamLove wrote:

Is there a number I can call for help with certain functions pertaining to service....?

@AdamLove you've been a customer for a year, you should know this.  

AdamLove
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I know but was not 100% sure....

srlawren

@AdamLove wrote:

@AdamLove you've been a customer for a year, you should know this.  

mimmo

No there is not.

What are your problems/questions?

The community is good at helping out or directing you to moderators when needed (account issues)

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@AdamLove wrote:

@AdamLove  Sorry there is no phone customer service here, all questions are either answered by community members (fellow customers), or any requiring account issue problems would be directed to moderators via SIMon here: https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/

popping

@AdamLove wrote:

PM does not have a call center.

PM support is provided by moderator on this forum.

What issue do you have?

We may be able to help if ii is not account access related.  Only moderator can access to your account.

Need Help? Let's chat.