cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit for Activation Issue After 12 Days

Wayne
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
After 12 days and still no incoming calls and texts, and paying two plans. Just silence from PM, it is frustrating. I have given up.

At this point, I just want to know how I can get the credit from PM or defer my start date with PM until my number is fully ported from my old provider.

I think a lot of other folks are in the same boat as I am, and it is reasonable that we should not have to pay two plans.
6 REPLIES 6

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
I recommend starting your own thread

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
So just keep using the old sim, like you are. PM will credit time not used. Nothing to get stressed about, as long as you have full service on your old sim. It definitely sucks, but try not to get stressed

neilselden
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Wayne,

I am really sorry to hear about this.  I agree - it's unacceptable.

If I were you, I'd take my issue public and post full details about your situation on PM's facebook page and Twitter feed.

Hoping it gets resolved soon,

Neil

Wayne
My service started two weeks ago, so not sure how PM would view my official start date. I can use PM data and outgoing calls, but without incoming calls and texts it is useless. I just use my old provider for now.

This whole experience has been the most frustrating.

exsoldier84

Yes agreed. 12 days is totally unacceptable.  I'd be ripping my hair out too.  I hope PM can get their butts in gear to resolve all of these issues, because the last thing they want is unhappy customers and ppl leaving, after all that they've worked to gain them.

CaNuCk07
Mayor / Maire

@Wayne  12 days is nuts, but PM will forward date your start date from whenever you service actually  begins.  I know it doesnt make up for all yoru frustration but at least it helps.

Need Help? Let's chat.