cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit card wont work on a new activation? But it did an hour ago??

warpdrive
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I ported my number from Telus to PM on the weekend and it went great. Ported my wifes number from Telus an hour ago and it went great. Just tried to port my daughters number over and I am getting this error at the credit card info screen:

"Sorry, we are unable to verify your card at this time. Please ensure your card details are entered correctly and try again. If you continue to experience problems, contact your card provider for more information"

Called my Visa card provider and there are no problems with the card. PM tried to charge it $0.00???

Tried my Amex card next, same result. All three PM acounts are using diferent email address' but use the same name as account holder on all. Is there a limit to how many accounts you can have??

Now I'm freaked out that the auto renew wont go through on the first two accounts in three months time...

2 REPLIES 2

warpdrive
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Great. Thanks!

PhoneSeeker
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

This is a common problem unfortunately. You will need to private message a mod to get your account set up manually.

@Shazia_K Please click on the mods link I have tagged, and on the right hand side of their page, press "send this user a private message". The mods are off for the night, but they should be able to get back to you either tomorrow or the day after.

There shouldn't be a limit on how many accounts you can have under the same name. 

If you were able to register your credit card succesfully on your other accounts, the auto-renew should work fine. Even if it didn't, you could always get a mod's help to fix the problem and get your plan working again.

Need Help? Let's chat.