cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create account in store October 27 2019

Katiebags
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Will I still receive a free month even though I upgraded to a more expensive plan 2 weeks later, online?

4 REPLIES 4

@Katiebags wrote:

Will I still receive a free month even though I upgraded to a more expensive plan 2 weeks later, online?

I would say that you should have received an account credit, but one that is only equal to the price of the original price plan.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Katiebags, are you referring to this promotion?  If met all the conditions and did not receive a free month, I suggest contacting the moderator team and have them investigate why a second month credit was not issued to your account within 7 days.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using smartforms which is initiated by clicking on the ? on the lower right corner of the webpage or try using this link. The guided process will facilitate documentation of the issue or concern and the required resolution which will be submitted to the moderator team. Refer to this announcement link for additional details on smartforms and the ticketing system for moderator team interactions. If use of smartform brings no joy, then use the following direct link to private message the moderator team. Refer to the following knowledge base article for additional information on the moderator team.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/FLASH-SALE-Get-your-next-30-days-of-ser...

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Katiebags wrote:

Did the credit get deposited into your Available Funds? Did your upgraded plan end up costing you less than the normal plan cost? Then yes.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Katiebags wrote:

Which promotion are you referring to that you get a free month ? Generally, if you upgrade, you'll still be eligible for the rewards.

Need Help? Let's chat.