cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Coverage in new brunswick ( moncton)

Abdou91
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
Can i use public mobile services in momcton new brunswick , and can i keep my old number !
3 REPLIES 3

ChrisNB
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have just switched in NB.  Kept old phone number and so far coverage seems the same.

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Abdou91 welcome to the Public Mobile community!  Our friend @Luddite gave you some awesome advice for getting started, and hopefully has addressed your questions.  Please feel free to check Public Mobile's coverage maps (https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/nb/coverage) and look at the places you frequent.  PM is owned by parent company Telus, and operates on their excellent 3G/4G network.

If you have any more questions or concerns, please let us know!  🙂

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

Can i use public mobile services in momcton new brunswick ,: It looks fine. Check here: Coverage. PM is same coverage as Telus.

and can i keep my old number? : YES You can read about porting your number here: Porting DO NOT cancel your old account; it will close automatically when the number has successfully transferred. If you prefer being cautious have a look at my old post: Like being cautious?

Be sure you have a compatible unlocked phone: Will my phone work?

Enjoy the service and price once you arrive. Smiley Happy

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.
Need Help? Let's chat.