cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Could PM implement a queue for the porting issue resolution.

hongyangs
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

We all know that PM so far encountering a hign volumn request for resolveing issues. Is possible at least PM provide a kind of queue so we know how far our issue gonna be handled. So far it seems that we are waiting in the darkness with no sign of hope.

I have been waiting for 11 days for my virgin number port to PM issue, and so far I don't see sign of resolution and when it gonna come to my case.

5 REPLIES 5

talkalot
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I PM her days ago so I hope see gets those. 😞

@talkalot wrote:

Saray_O I PM days ago and you have no responded to have my account activated. I no longer wish to do business with Public Mobile. I requested my account number December 5 in order to port my number in the meantime my account has become suspended. Please activate my account so that the port can be complete.. I have friends, family and potential employment trying to contact me but can get a hold of me because  of the Moderators neglect .

@Saray_Otagging so she can actually see this

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

talkalot
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Saray_O I PM days ago and you have no responded to have my account activated. I no longer wish to do business with Public Mobile. I requested my account number December 5 in order to port my number in the meantime my account has become suspended. Please activate my account so that the port can be complete.. I have friends, family and potential employment trying to contact me but can get a hold of me because  of the Moderators neglect .

Saray_O
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hi @hongyangs

I'm really sorry about this! I will send you a private message really soon. 

*Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

No queue scorecard coming.

Just keep coping:

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Getting-Started/BE-PREPARED/m-p/112014#M20827

If calling your Virgin number reaches voicemail, you should be able to retrieve messages.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.
Need Help? Let's chat.