cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Could Not Make Outgoing Calls

P-Ran
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Not sure if this is allowed as it is not a question, but more of a solution (I'm a newbie here). A couple nights ago I could not make any outgoing calls or send texts. I would select a contact then try calling or text someone, but it would say "You are not connected to a plan - something to that effect." Tried a few times but nothing happened. I then restarted my phone and everything came back to normal. This happened the same day my plan was paid and renewed, so, I thought this may have been the issue. Either way, restarting can reset a lot of issues.

4 REPLIES 4

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Dear P-Ran

Thank you for contacting Public Mobile

I am happy that you have clarified the issue

Sincerely,

Jorge_M

Public Mobile Community Moderator

P-Ran
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Yes, that is a good point, too! Thankfully I did not have to because I have an older phone and I would have had to remove the back cover due to my SIM being under the battery.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@P-Ran It's the payment process. The plan shows as inactive. Then resets itself for the new cycle. As long as your service isn't interrupted ignore it. Good catch. 

@P-Ran wrote:

Not sure if this is allowed as it is not a question, but more of a solution (I'm a newbie here). A couple nights ago I could not make any outgoing calls or send texts. I would select a contact then try calling or text someone, but it would say "You are not connected to a plan - something to that effect." Tried a few times but nothing happened. I then restarted my phone and everything came back to normal. This happened the same day my plan was paid and renewed, so, I thought this may have been the issue. Either way, restarting can reset a lot of issues.

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@P-Ran wrote:

As well as taking out SIM, waiting for a while, and turning it back.

Need Help? Let's chat.