cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: Contest winners announced

@Luddite  And for those who may have never seen my contest entry......and new years resolution. Maybe now you understand why I believe things happen for a reason.....

Re: It’s Ditch New Year’s Resolution Day, But We Still Believe in You!

I  got an answer yesterday that determined what my resolution for 2020 will be....exactly three decades to the day I met my husband.☘

I want to be lucky this year. More specifically I'm counting on the luck of the Irish and maybe some divine intervention from my late jackeen husband so that I'm third time lucky on March 17th when I go under the knife for a third time to fix my hip/THR . This is the most difficult surgery to date so I'm hoping with a lot of luck this one will be successful.🍀

If it  is I will count myself the luckiest lady living limp free, pain free and cane free.  Maybe by this time next year I can finally fulfill 2014 new years resolution....to hike to top of the North shore mountains.🏞

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@darlicious  winner winner chicken dinner 😁 Congrats!

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@darlicious wrote:

I want to be lucky this year. More specifically I'm counting on the luck of the Irish and maybe some divine intervention from my late jackeen husband so that I'm third time lucky on March 17th when I go under the knife for a third time to fix my hip/THR . This is the most difficult surgery to date so I'm hoping with a lot of luck this one will be successful.🍀

If it  is I will count myself the luckiest lady living limp free, pain free and cane free.  Maybe by this time next year I can finally fulfill 2014 new years resolution....to hike to top of the North shore mountains.🏞

Ok then, I guess this would be the appropriate time for....... GOOD LUCK with that!!! 👍 A little Irish green for ya.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@CannonFodder  Sláinte.....I even used three emojis another first! Lady luck!

Highlighted
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Congratulations @darlicious. Hope everthing turns out alright for you and you are able to hike the North Shore mountains