cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contest winners announced

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

Thank you public mobile! I don't what I'll spend my winnings on yet at Amazon.ca but woohoo! Congratulations to the other two lucky winners I hope you've stuck to your resolutions. Mine is coming true....I'm luckier than ever! All is looking good for March 17th St. Paddy's Day....wish me luck!

14 REPLIES 14

zblackma
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Congratulations @darlicious. Hope everthing turns out alright for you and you are able to hike the North Shore mountains

@CannonFodder  Sláinte.....I even used three emojis another first! Lady luck!

@darlicious wrote:

I want to be lucky this year. More specifically I'm counting on the luck of the Irish and maybe some divine intervention from my late jackeen husband so that I'm third time lucky on March 17th when I go under the knife for a third time to fix my hip/THR . This is the most difficult surgery to date so I'm hoping with a lot of luck this one will be successful.🍀

If it  is I will count myself the luckiest lady living limp free, pain free and cane free.  Maybe by this time next year I can finally fulfill 2014 new years resolution....to hike to top of the North shore mountains.🏞

Ok then, I guess this would be the appropriate time for....... GOOD LUCK with that!!! 👍 A little Irish green for ya.

@darlicious  winner winner chicken dinner 😁 Congrats!

@Luddite  And for those who may have never seen my contest entry......and new years resolution. Maybe now you understand why I believe things happen for a reason.....

Re: It’s Ditch New Year’s Resolution Day, But We Still Believe in You!

I  got an answer yesterday that determined what my resolution for 2020 will be....exactly three decades to the day I met my husband.☘

I want to be lucky this year. More specifically I'm counting on the luck of the Irish and maybe some divine intervention from my late jackeen husband so that I'm third time lucky on March 17th when I go under the knife for a third time to fix my hip/THR . This is the most difficult surgery to date so I'm hoping with a lot of luck this one will be successful.🍀

If it  is I will count myself the luckiest lady living limp free, pain free and cane free.  Maybe by this time next year I can finally fulfill 2014 new years resolution....to hike to top of the North shore mountains.🏞

everything-happens-for-a-reason.gif

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

@will13am wrote:

@darlicious , congrats on winning the contest.  In the spirit of being helpful, I have an Amazon wish list to help you consume the prize.  No need to thank me.  I would do this for anyone, anytime.  

@will13am   Sure no problem anything for you!

@gblackma wrote:

You are welcome @darlicious . So, what was the actual skill testing question?

The first one I gave you in your post. Lol....i was a little disappointed  you awarded the solution yesterday!

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@darlicious , congrats on winning the contest.  In the spirit of being helpful, I have an Amazon wish list to help you consume the prize.  No need to thank me.  I would do this for anyone, anytime.  

You are welcome @darlicious . So, what was the actual skill testing question?

@gblackma wrote:

Congrats @darlicious . Enjoy  the card. And good luck.👍

@darlicious wrote:

Thank you public mobile! I don't what I'll spend my winnings on yet at Amazon.ca but woohoo! Congratulations to the other two lucky winners I hope you've stuck to your resolutions. Mine is coming true....I'm luckier than ever! All is looking good for March 17th St. Paddy's Day....wish me luck!

@gblackma  Thank you...so far so good. I'm feeling more confident now. I believe things happen for a reason. Third time lucky for the fix.....the fix is in!

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

Congrats @darlicious . Enjoy  the card. And good luck.👍

@darlicious wrote:

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@darlicious wrote:

Good job, guys! All the best with your resolutions and dreams!

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Congrats to all the winners.

Need Help? Let's chat.