cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contact

cdowzer
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Is there a way to actually talk to a person?

I am not tec savy and am sick of hitting buttons for prepopulated questions that do not answer what I want to know.

I am beyond frustrated with the way PUBLIC moblie works and the total lack of personal service

6 REPLIES 6

RosieR
Mayor / Maire

@cdowzer wrote:

Is there a way to actually talk to a person?

I am not tec savy and am sick of hitting buttons for prepopulated questions that do not answer what I want to know.

I am beyond frustrated with the way PUBLIC moblie works and the total lack of personal service

Hi @cdowzer same here.  I'm also not tech savvy plus I'm older than Methuselah and I easily get frustrated beyond belief.

Public Mobile has online service only.  But PM has an amazing community with very knowledgeable members who are willing and able to help fellow customers.

So please give us more information so we can help you.

RosieR

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@cdowzer We are people here, customers of PM, just like you, and our community can help you for some of the questions you may have😊

If you wish to speak with PM representative, then you need to create a ticket or send a private message to one of them.

cdowzer
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

done both am awaiting hopefully some reply...

Anonymous
Not applicable

@cdowzer : Well this is more of a hands-on, self-serve kinda place. If you need more hand-holding then you'll need to find another provider.

What has lead you to coming here asking?

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@cdowzer 

Try us here. 

We're pretty knowledgeable about most things public mobile. 

Fire away!!!

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

PM doesn't have a phone number to call.

You would need to submit a ticket to a moderator.

You could also try posting to the forum for assistance from other community members.

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.
Need Help? Let's chat.