cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contact number ?

Pmob007
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

anybody know their management or any sort of direct contact number to talk to a live person somehow. Its so irritating for some reason to wait out the email contact process. There can be times when you are needing to speak to real live person ASAP

20 REPLIES 20

Pmob007

Well they are still fully online based 

nguifombeoh

Well said. 

I hope PM can look into this as soon as possible.  I tried once to speak to a live person but a stumbled on telus.  Unfortunately,  the lady could not help out because it did not concern telus but PM

fdrcamb519
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Pmob007 

@Pmob007 wrote:

anybody know their management or any sort of direct contact number to talk to a live person somehow. Its so irritating for some reason to wait out the email contact process. There can be times when you are needing to speak to real live person ASAP

Send a private message to moderator through the following link :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Moderators are available from Monday to Friday from 8AM to Midnight EST and from Saturday and Sunday from 8AM to 10PM PM EST

carlaspapa
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

You have to do everything online here but the moderators are pretty fast once you get in contact with them it's usually only a couple of hours.

@Pmob007 wrote:

I just requested a callback. I will keep an eye on the phone with true caller on to see if it displays any valid number when they make an attempt to call me. Let's see 

How did you requesst a callback?  There is no option for that. The odds of anyone calling you are extremely low. All customer service is done online.

pharaohpeter
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@Pmob007  Public Mobile does not have a phone number because it is a self serve and community based company.

If you need to speak to a moderator, here's a link.

Good luck!

@Pmob007 wrote:

I just requested a callback. I will keep an eye on the phone with true caller on to see if it displays any valid number when they make an attempt to call me. Let's see 

@Pmob007  Good luck with that. My guess is that you will get a response from the Moderator Team via private message asking "how can they help you". If they call back I would be surprised. 😮

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You can report your phone as lost in your self serve account.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/lost-or-stolen-phone

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Daps
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Pmob007 wrote:

That's brutality, what if you end up loosing your phone and know its in wrong hands and wanting to report it stolen and imei blacklisted or any diet straight of a need to talk to them kinds situation eh ?

You can report your phone lost or stolen via your self servce. And your service gets suspended immediately.

In any case, with public mobile, it's all prepaid so there are no surprise charges or bills.

From personal experience, blacklisting does not take effect immediately. It can take months before your imei is added to the list.

As everyone says, Public mobile is all online, so it isn't for everyone.
They do keep costs down and pass on the savings to customers.

@Pmob007 Both Apple and Android phones have the ability to "find my phone" and to lock it if required. I can even erase my android phone remotely if need be.

@Pmob007 wrote:

That's brutality, what if you end up loosing your phone and know its in wrong hands and wanting to report it stolen and imei blacklisted or any diet straight of a need to talk to them kinds situation eh ?

Honestly, than PM might not be for you.  They don't hide the fact that they don't have a call centre and that all customer support is through the online community.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Pmob007

@Pmob007  log into your self service account immediately and place your phone on lost/ stolen. Stay safe. 20200504_182846.jpg

Pmob007

Pmob007

Darn isn't that disappointing. So whenever you request a callback from them. Does it display any numbers on the phone generally or is it more so private number on the screen perhaps?

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Pmob007 

If you did your research on PM before activation, you will find out that PM does not have a call center.  PM support is provided by moderator team only.  Moderators are PM employees and communication is by private message only.  

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@Pmob007 PM has no call offices. Everything happens online through bot SIMON or private messaes to moderators on this website. This is one of the reasons why PM is so affordable among other providers.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Pmob007 

There is no contact number unfortunately. 

To keep prices low, Public mobile does not have a contact centre.  Need to submit ticket or private message moderator team.  Waittimes can be up to 48 hours.  

There is a live chat feature these days for activation help only.  These agents doe not have access to accounts though

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/ab/get-started

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

No @Pmob007 everthing is online here. Stay safe. 

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Pmob007 wrote:

There is no number to call to contact Public Mobile.  It is completely online-based support.  They are the phone company without a phone.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.