cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contact info.

mahmoodakhan
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Is there any number that I can contact PM support? I have searched all over this site but no contact info available. It is extremely frustrating. Please write me at ***************. Thanks!

8 REPLIES 8

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@mahmoodakhan is this about your question regarding rewards?  If so, please see my response over there--I suspect you are on a grandfathered plan which is not eligible for rewards.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @mahmoodakhan,

Thank you for reaching out to us !

As you may know, we are online based - and most of our support is offered via email, the community, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. If, however, you are on our grandfathered plans - you should have access to the call center by dialing *611 from your device.

Don't hesitate to send me a private message if you have any questions (make sure to include your phone number)

Thanks! 🙂

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

swz5005
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

The reason PM is cheap than other company is mainly because they dont have "customer support". Best way to reach is Private message a Mod and wait for a response. 

@mahmoodakhanUnforunately, no phone support!  But the forum and mods are great, get you fixed up quick!

TheOldVR
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

A summary of all your options...

https://publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help

It is all online though, regardless of the online channel you wish to use.

BTW - you can always post a question here as some of the more experienced peeps might be able to help, not to mention that the MODs are watching from above....

Good luck!

youbme
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hello @mahmoodakhan,

First off, please remove your personal email from the post as this is a public forum and could be subject to phishing, etc...

Public Mobile does not have any phone support, everything is done online via the community forum or through the Get Help link to contact PM.

If you post your question or problem here then another PM customer (like myself) might be able to help or you can directly contact a community moderator via private message, see this post for more info on Community Moderators.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@mahmoodakhan  there is no call centre customer service.  This is a web based service platform.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

outdoorsaddix
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Send a private message to a mod on the forum like @Shazia_K 

There is also a contact form here: https://publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/contact-us

And also take your email off your post. This is a public facing forum, personal information is not alowed to be posted. 

Need Help? Let's chat.