cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community related question, quoting other people

Pawprints1986
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

How do you do it? Lol where and what does this button look like? 

6 REPLIES 6

CannonFodder
Mayor / Maire

@Pawprints1986  And similar to Shawn's, I posted in this thread, just this morning: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Rewards/Achieving-Rewards/m-p/522297#M14145  

Check out my last post, on page 2. You'll see things appear slightly different, depending on which device you're using, and which browser. For instance, Shawn's shows those 3 dots next to the Macros button, but on mine(using Firefox, on Win 7 desktop), I never get the Macros button, and those 3 dots are on the far right of the toolbar. That, and when @darlicious  uses her tablet, those 3 dots only show up on her screen if she tilts the tablet sideways. Apparently, most, if not all, phones are left out of getting to the elusive 3 dots(Expand Toolbar function). 😕

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Pawprints1986 wrote:

Here is a thread I did on where they are located  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Discussions/Quote-and-Macros-button/m-p/513465#M10881...

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

@Pawprints1986 wrote:

@computergeek541 ah OK that makes some sense, I'm normally browsing on my phone on Brave browser... So the mobile view is likely why? 

I'll have to have a peek next time in on pc just to see if it's there

Theere have been some recent software changes. For some reason, the quote option isn't there if you're using some web browsers.

Pawprints1986
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@computergeek541 ah OK that makes some sense, I'm normally browsing on my phone on Brave browser... So the mobile view is likely why? 

I'll have to have a peek next time in on pc just to see if it's there

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@Pawprints1986  log in on a computer, hit reply, CLICK on the 3 dots to the right of the colour palate amd you will see th quote button  "

@Pawprints1986 wrote:

If you're using some phone web browsers, the option isn't available. If you're using a desktop browser, you need to click on reply and then click on the more options icon in the toolbar and the quotation option will be available.

Need Help? Let's chat.