cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community rankings

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Your Community rank represents your overall standing in the Community based on your contributions and helpfulness. When you’re just starting to help out, here are some ranks you’ll earn:

• New in Town.
  • New Neighbour.
  • Good Neighbour.
  • Great Neighbour.

The more helpful and supportive you are, the more ranks you’ll unlock. If you want to find out what other ranks you can achieve, you’ll have to earn them: so dive right in!

20 REPLIES 20

@gblackma 

You should become our newest town hero in about a week from now.

All current Public Mobile help articles are available at https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles

@CannonFodder wrote:

@Naepalm wrote:

@will13am wrote:

It's the new way to increase participation.  Making something out of nothing. 

Ha-Ha, you actually had me laugh out loud at this comment @will13am 

Except that if you knew him like some of us know him, you'd realize he was being dead serious..... 🙄

LOL! Its how the world began, made something out of nothing. That's what science tells us...LOL 

@Naepalm wrote:

@will13am wrote:

Except that if you knew him like some of us know him, you'd realize he was being dead serious..... 🙄

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@Triguy Best info/analysis so far is here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Discussions/My-ranking-went-up/m-p/150976/highlight/t...

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

I am not sure why this thread was opened. Exact word to word has been c/p from this article.

@Triguy At least provide the source you got that info from. This thread will be buried in a few hours and it will be useless for what you intent to do, but bravos will be kept 🤔

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Something for the new member to aim for is mayor after 6 months and active contributions.

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@Triguy These ranks are fun just like badges. As far as I know there are 2 conditions for getting new ranks - how long you are with PM and how active and helpful you are on forums.

@dabr, sweet I didnt know that! thanks for sharing that you my friend are awesome! 🙂

@Naepalm wrote:

@dabr wrote:

@Triguy wrote:

@dabr It is a fyi for new community members.

@Triguy   A thoughtful idea, but unfortunately threads around here can get buried quickly, and my guess would be for any new users  wondering about the rankings, they'll probably end up posting that question themselves.

@dabr You're not wrong. Wondering as someone types in a subjet if a drop-down of posts could begin to appear then they could just click the link instead of post something. I know in the help menu it works that way...

@Naepalm   Actually when you enter a subject into the search bar at the top of the forum, you will see a list of posts with similar questions/answers. 

However, for more technical issues, I believe most posters find it easier to start their own thread, plus some of the suggestions might also be, perhaps, more relevant if the information for that query has changed over time.  Not to mention, it can get you faster results rather than wading through too many old threads 🙂

fdrcamb519
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

like a card game played for fun, you, win nothing, but feels good, to keep score.😁

@gblackma wrote:
  • Good citizen
  • Great citizen 
  • Model citizen 

And that's where I'm stuck now.

@gblackma   yes, I think the Model Citizen rank seems to stay with the profile longer than the other, that is once you reach the Mayor rank which usually comes after about 6 months of regular participation.

@dabr wrote:

@Triguy wrote:

@Triguy   A thoughtful idea, but unfortunately threads around here can get buried quickly, and my guess would be for any new users  wondering about the rankings, they'll probably end up posting that question themselves.

@dabr You're not wrong. Wondering as someone types in a subjet if a drop-down of posts could begin to appear then they could just click the link instead of post something. I know in the help menu it works that way...

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Triguy wrote:

@will13am wrote:

Thanks, @Triguy I have looked to see what the ranks mean. Thanks for helping others participate. LOL

@will13am wrote:

gblackma
Mayor / Maire
  • Good citizen
  • Great citizen 
  • Model citizen 

And that's where I'm stuck now.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Triguy wrote:

Your Community rank represents your overall standing in the Community based on your contributions and helpfulness. When you’re just starting to help out, here are some ranks you’ll earn:

• New in Town.
  • New Neighbour.
  • Good Neighbour.
  • Great Neighbour.

The more helpful and supportive you are, the more ranks you’ll unlock. If you want to find out what other ranks you can achieve, you’ll have to earn them: so dive right in!

@Triguy  Is this in response to someone's question?

Need Help? Let's chat.