cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community account email question

softech
Oracle
Oracle

HI.. I have a question regarding Communcity account and email address...

According to Public Mobile:

>>Your Community account must use the same email address as your Self-Serve account in order to receive Community Rewards.

1) I joined this community with email A.   

2) Then I join Public Mobile and setup my service with email B

3.) I went back to this Public community and change my email from A to B to line up with my Public Mobile service (I did verfiy my new email address B for this community)

My question is Public Mobile will be smart enough to link them up and whatever i earn here will reflect there?

thanks again.. 

(sorry if it is a newbie question..)

3 REPLIES 3

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@softech  Using your self serve account email address as the address in your Community Profile will ensure Community Rewards are correctly credited.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@softech wrote:

HI.. I have a question regarding Communcity account and email address...

According to Public Mobile:

>>Your Community account must use the same email address as your Self-Serve account in order to receive Community Rewards.

1) I joined this community with email A.   

2) Then I join Public Mobile and setup my service with email B

3.) I went back to this Public community and change my email from A to B to line up with my Public Mobile service (I did verfiy my new email address B for this community)

My question is Public Mobile will be smart enough to link them up and whatever i earn here will reflect there?

thanks again.. 

(sorry if it is a newbie question..)

That's a great question. I suggest you send a private message to moderator through the following link :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Provide as much detail and account info as you can. It may take 20 minutes for them to reply or it may take up to 2 days....so please be patient. Welcome to Public Mobile.

Tony8
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hi, it seems reasonable that if they both have the same address, they are linked.

Need Help? Let's chat.