cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: Public Mobile Community Posts dissapear, bravo not allowed

@darlicious wrote:

I've gotten that warning once but I can't remember what I was trying to do.....lately my notifications have been disappearing until I switch to the landing page and they'll come back. Try switching browsers. Chrome is cooperating today much better than Firefox.

I received a couple warnings triggered by the bad language filter, lol, along with slews of notifications which were basically warning me not to do it again.

I recommend you try Brave browser. It's based on open Chromium but it's not Google's Chrome. It doesn't force self-updates to change or break what already works. It has lightweight built-in adblocker and scriptblocker which are weak but keep casual trash away without killing functionality on any sites I've visited. (I usually also install Adblock Plus these days, mainly so I can right-click on things to add "custom filter" blocks - got rid of simple Simon, for example - although it's otherwise not necessary.)

Chrome and Firefox are popular - along with Edge and Safari - but I honestly think it's only because most people don't know there's alternatives, can't be bothered trying alternatives, or just (falsely) trust the legendary reputations and past glories these products have established. Your browser is your interface to the internet, if you do a lot of internet then you'd do well with a browser which doesn't oppose what you (and the sites you visit) want to do. Brave may or may not be the best but, I think, it's definitely a better choice than what Firefox and Chrome and Microsoft and Apple offer.

Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: Community Technical Issues

Thank you

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Seems to be a service problem in Southern Ontario around Waterloo. My gf and I with two different types of phone both lost service 30 minutes ago. 

Highlighted
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Félicitations à toute  l'équipe de soutien  Technique 👌☀️🌷

Highlighted
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
Moved:

Highlighted
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
Highlighted
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen