cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
softech
Mayor / Maire

Re: Community Technical Issues

I should try to draft idea.. usually I just post and modify after..lol.

softech
Mayor / Maire

@darlicious I just did a test for the draft on the french side it works.

were you not able to find your draft ?  or you found it and just not able to post after going back to the draft?

If you are not able to find the draft.. there is a draft on the friend side too.. you have to stay on the French side and then click My Profile (Mon Profil) on the french side to see the French Draft.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@softech 

Yes when I click on drafts on the french side it gives me the invalid html warning and will not let me post. My guess is because of google translate....

@David_J @Jade_S 

Message posts in the Announcements category are no longer showng up as new messages. They are automatically get marked as being read even if they haven't yet (only in English-language forum, working fine in French-language Forum).

Jade_S
Public Mobile

Thanks @computergeek541 

I have sent a request to our tech team, they're looking into this glitch. 

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Jade_S 

Is there any chance you can get the photo upload limit increased from 2000? I have delete one to upload one now. While I am deleting duplicates it would be nice to not be limited to 2000. Thx!!😃

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Jade_S    There seems to be an increase in the number of customers (inc. long term) reporting not receiving calls lately.  The workaround seems to be to switch to 3G/WCDMA network mode setting and in most cases that seems to work.

Is PM aware of this?  If they are, perhaps some sort of a heads up announcement to this effect could be done? 

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@dabr 

I'm sure pm is aware as is the industry in general as all 3 major providers are performing equipment upgrades on cell towers. However pinning an announcement on the landing page explaining how these upgrades in particular cause a calling issue for pm customers is an excellent idea. Including a troubleshooting guide with the fix (switch to 3G/WCDMA only) and an approximate time period to expect the issue to be resolved ( a few days? a week?) locally for the customer would go a long way in keeping customers informed and in the end less frustated with their service/provider when they understand that these upgrades are industry wide.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@darlicious wrote:

@dabr 

I'm sure pm is aware as is the industry in general as all 3 major providers are performing equipment upgrades on cell towers. However pinning an announcement on the landing page explaining how these upgrades in particular cause a calling issue for pm customers is an excellent idea. Including a troubleshooting guide with the fix (switch to 3G/WCDMA only) and an approximate time period to expect the issue to be resolved ( a few days? a week?) locally for the customer would go a long way in keeping customers informed and in the end less frustated with their service/provider when they understand that these upgrades are industry wide.

@darlicious   Yeah, I'm also sure that PM is quite aware that this upgrade of equipment is affecting many customers.  The least they could do is put an announcement up to that effect and it really shouldn't require any prompting from users in this forum either!

Need Help? Let's chat.