cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
David_J
Public Mobile

Re: Community Technical Issues

@Jb456  - we did an update today and the quote button I am seeing it on different devices and different browsers.  Please let me know if you are seeing the quotes button in mobile view.

Thanks

David_J

z10user4
Mayor / Maire

@David_J : I don't see it on Firefox or Chrome mobile. Nor desktop mode on mobile.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@David_J wrote:

@Jb456  - we did an update today and the quote button I am seeing it on different devices and different browsers.  Please let me know if you are seeing the quotes button in mobile view.

Thanks

David_J

@David_J    If the update means that the old Quote button is available then I don't see it, of course if you're confirming that the current Quote option is now also available to users for devices other than desktop, then that at least is useful for users like @Jb456  who use their phone.

@David_J wrote:

@David_J 

i can also.confirm no change for the quote option (Chrome for Android). It doesn't show.

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

@David_J  sorry for the late response. 

No change on Android:

• Chrome mobile (Also forced desktop mode)
  • Firefox (Also forced desktop mode)
  • Opera mini
David_J
Public Mobile

Thanks everyone for the responses - you're the best at QA!

We'll take this one back to the drawing board (again).

Stay safe out there,

David_J

z10user4
Mayor / Maire

@David_J : Still looking for the "replied to" feature 🙂

ngoduc17
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Could you give me more specific about your cases? and an example of what kind of issues you have?

@ngoduc17 wrote:

Could you give me more specific about your cases? and an example of what kind of issues you have?

This thread was started to have a place to report Community website issues to Public Mobile. For examples, please have a look throught this message thread. 

NDesai
Oracle

Hi @David_J

The main community page looks a bit ugly due to stretch of sections resulted from new topics being posted recently. Announcement section for example showing 8 topics. This leave some gap on the page. Is there way to limit Announcement section to show only 5 topics? If more post is required to show, can you please also apply the same limit to the New Solution section? Also, can you add more than 5 post limit to both Latest Posts and Latest Topics sections if possible? 

Spoiler
NDesai_1-1613424833570.png

Thanks

New Here? - Check out Knowledge Base Articles to learn more about Public Mobile.

Need Help? Let's chat.