cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Survey - Public Lab

Jeremy_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

When you give us feedback, Public Mobile gets better! That’s why today we’re looking to understand what the Public Lab means to YOU. We want you to be part of defining our brands’ mobile strategy – helping us to figure out what we should do and how we should do it. Thank you in advance for your ideas, and feel free to let your mind go wild on this one!

24 REPLIES 24

Martin
Legend
Legend
Luddite,

You're welcome.

Cheers.

Found it eventually. Thanks.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Martin
Legend
Legend
Hi Luddite,

Click on Spoiler in Jeremy's June 16 post. It is linked to several pie-chart images.

Cheers!

Where are the survey results posted?

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Jeremy_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@hunnybunny

It's my pleasure, once again so sorry for the delay!

Have a wonderful day! Smiley Happy

hunnybunny
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle
Thanks @Jeremy_M for taking the time to show us this. I actually wasn't really surprised by the results lol. Good to see must of us think in the same direction lol.

Martin
Legend
Legend

Deleted by Martin.

Martin
Legend
Legend
Jeremy,

You're quite welcome!

Cheers.

Jeremy_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@Martin

Your on the Ball! Thank you for the suggestion! That is the issue we were having, I cleaned it all up and the interested parties should see the results shortly.

Thanks again, for your patience! 

Martin
Legend
Legend
Jeremy,

If removing personal information from the surveys completed is problematic, how about doing this:

Print each survey completed.

Using a pair of scissors, remove the identifiers.

Scan each survey in order to create a multi-page PDF.

Publish it for all interested parties to see.

Since all phones and computers come with a calculator, each person would be able to add the results per question.

Is the above doable?

Cheers.

hunnybunny
Hi @Jeremy_M
We are still waiting 😝 lol. It would be nice to see it soon.

Sound interesting.Smiley Happy

Martin
Legend
Legend
Hi Jeremy,

Thank you for your positive reply, and positive attitude. I look forward to the results.

Cheers!

Jeremy_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@Martin

Your 100% correct, thank you for your patience, it's around the corner. It will be posted soon!

CheersSmiley Happy

Martin
Legend
Legend
Jeremy,

On June 3, a number of us asked about receiving the results. Five days later, you promised the results in due course.

It is now 5 weeks later. Do you have an approximate date by which they will be published?

Jeremy_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@Martin @hunnybunny @makkahn28 @Cyber

Here are the results from the Public lab Community survey we conducted a few weeks back, and because you were curious, and because we want to share.....Click on the spoiler link, for the results!Smiley Happy

Spoiler
Results

Capture.JPG

Capture3.JPG

Capture4.JPG

Capture5.JPG

Capture6.JPG

Capture7.JPG

Capture9.JPG
Capture10.JPG
Capture11.JPG
Capture12.JPG
Capture13.JPG

Capture15.JPG

Thank you again, to all who participated!

Jeremy_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Thank you !

Thank you for your feedback on what the Public Lab means to you! Before we start to build and develop any idea, it’s very important for us to understand your perspective and how you believe things should work. 

As promised, we will compile the data and give you a summary of the results.

Thank you once more for the time you took in completing this survey, we really appreciate it!!

hunnybunny
Lol I was just more curious than anything. I would love to see what everyone thought and their opinions of pm so far. I love it and the ppl in the community definitely help my like for it as well as the employees here. I would like to see a few small things change but I am hoping with time and patients this will happen.

Thanks Jeremy for being awesome about this as I know your job can be trying at times.  

Martin
Legend
Legend
Jeremy,

Thank you for reacting to my post with a positive attitude.

Cheers.

Jeremy_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@Martinwrote:

"PM prides itself on transparency and openness. If you're not willing to show the results of a survey completed by customers, you have hypocrisy, in lieu of openness and transparency. Essentially, practise what you preach."

@Martin @hunnybunny I couldn't agree more! Let me find away to mask the member names and figure out a way to display the results in a proper manner.

cheers!

Martin
Legend
Legend

Hello,

I, too, am interested in seeing the results of the survey, without any members' identifiers.

Why?
1: It's a survey! Most people who are interested in surveys like to see question-by-question results.
2: PM prides itself on transparency and openness. If you're not willing to show the results of a survey completed by customers, you have hypocrisy, in lieu of openness and transparency. Essentially, practise what you preach.

Oh @hunnybunny, Let's let Public Mobile Shake things up a bit. More Exciting

Jeremy_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@hunnybunny

Would you be interested in seeing the results from the Survey? If yes, may I ask why?

Cheers!

hunnybunny
Hey @Jeremy_M
Just out of curiosity do we get to see the results of this survey or is it a secret 😝
Need Help? Let's chat.