cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Checking your number

Ginni-Aemaan
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello everyone,

does anyone know know how we can check our phone number. I just got started with the sim today morning but seemed to have forgotten the number I chose, how can I check that?

8 REPLIES 8

@punith wrote:

If you are using an Iphone. Please use the following steps:

1) settings

2) select 1st option like your profile which shows as (apple ID, iCloud, iTunes & appstore) below your name.

3)select 1st option which will show as ( Name, Phone Numbers, Email)

4) you will be able to see your public mobile number at (contactable at : it will display the number) 

@punith 

This thread, and its last post, is nearly 1.5years old, and marked as solved. So you can safely assume that the OP managed to find their phone number by now.

I realise that you are new here, but, for future reference, your energy is better used by replying to a current discussion, if you have additional, correct and relevant information.

punith
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

If you are using an Iphone. Please use the following steps:

1) settings

2) select 1st option like your profile which shows as (apple ID, iCloud, iTunes & appstore) below your name.

3)select 1st option which will show as ( Name, Phone Numbers, Email)

4) you will be able to see your public mobile number at (contactable at : it will display the number) 

lstokes
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hi there,

You should be able to find it under Settings->About Phone

It should be somewhere there or you may have to go to ->Status and it'll be there.

You could also go into your contacts app and your number should be in there as well.

Cheers,

Liam

@Ginni-Aemaan wrote:

Thank you @RobertQc and @NDesai.

the About sim works in new iPhones not older ones. I have 4s. 

Plan information page showed the numbe so thank you again @NDesai

You're welcome!

On iPhones, i believe you can also see your number marked as "My card" in Contacts app.

If you log into your self-serve Public Mobile account, your phone number is listed within the plan details.

In addition,  you could call someone and take a look at the call display information.

Ginni-Aemaan
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thank you @RobertQc and @NDesai.

the About sim works in new iPhones not older ones. I have 4s. 

Plan information page showed the numbe so thank you again @NDesai

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@Ginni-Aemaan

Iphone.

1. Touch Apps. This option displays the phone number of the SIM card in the phone.
  2. Scroll to and touch Settings. This option displays the phone number of the SIM card in the phone.
  3. Scroll to and touch About device. ...
  4. Touch Status. ...
  5. Your phone number is displayed.

Android

1. From the Home screen, open “Settings“.
  2. Scroll down and select “About phone” or “About device“. Some versions of Android display the phone number on this screen. If not, proceed to step 3.
  3. Select “Status” or “Phone identity“.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@Ginni-Aemaan You can find your number either from your phone settings (usually About Sim) or place a call to your friend or any other line just to see your number. You can also login to your self-serve account  and see your number on Plan information page.

Need Help? Let's chat.