cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Respublica
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Chatr matching PM now

I just receievd an offer from Chatr, offering exactly same plan. 4.5 GB data for 40. Linited time offer. I was long time FIDO and Freedom client in the past. However I am now happy with PM after 2 weeks experience. Signal better even underground P1 and P2 signal still OK. 

Accepted Solutions
closng
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Re: Chatr matching PM now

@Respublica wrote:

@MacMe

yes, the reward system for LOYALTY is great. I also like ther idea of doing everything self serve. Great comminity too!

Also need to keep in mind that Chatr's data is the inferior "true" 3G speeds network whereas with Public Mobile, you get LTE network throttled to 3G speeds, which has better latenc 🙂

View solution in original post

All Replies
MacMe

Glad your happy with Public Mobile. Plus PM's reward system is awesome!

Haiggy
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Good to see PM making an impact on the mobility space!

@Respublica wrote:

I just receievd an offer from Chatr, offering exactly same plan. 4.5 GB data for 40. Linited time offer. I was long time FIDO and Freedom client in the past. However I am now happy with PM after 2 weeks experience. Signal better even underground P1 and P2 signal still OK. 

Respublica

@MacMe

yes, the reward system for LOYALTY is great. I also like ther idea of doing everything self serve. Great community too!

closng

@Respublica wrote:

@MacMe

yes, the reward system for LOYALTY is great. I also like ther idea of doing everything self serve. Great comminity too!

Also need to keep in mind that Chatr's data is the inferior "true" 3G speeds network whereas with Public Mobile, you get LTE network throttled to 3G speeds, which has better latenc 🙂

View solution in original post

Acekiller

how did you get the offer? in store?

Respublica

@Acekiller

I got the offer as SMS text. I wonder if they all former clients in their database

Respublica

@closng

I am not technically savvy to know that, thank you. So there are different types of 3G, not all 3G are equal. Some are better than others 

closng

@Respublica wrote:

@closng

I am not technically savvy to know that, thank you. So there are different types of 3G, not all 3G are equal. Some are better than others 

That's correct, Public Mobile's 3G is actually LTE (4G) network in disguise, slowed down to 3G speeds 🙂

z10user4
Mayor / Maire

@Respublica wrote:

@closng

With Public Mobile you're connecting with 4G LTE but they throttle it down to so-called 3G speed and call it 3G. But it's really 4G...just intentionally slower.

Need Help? Let's chat.