cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charges

CarolForan
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Need to speak to someone regarding charges on my credit card.

15 REPLIES 15

fdrcamb519
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@CarolForan 

@CarolForan wrote:

please explain to the Moderator team,by clicking this question mark on the bottom right of screen

IMG_2507.PNG

 hope gets solved soon.!!!!!!!!!!!!

@kb_mv wrote:

@CarolForan If I were you, the very first thing I would have done was call my credit card company and dispute the charge, explaining what you have said here. That would have been the quickest way to go about fixing this.

@CarolForan Since you do not have any business relationship with Public Mobile, there really is no reason to contact them. If you try that, you're just going to be asked a bunch of times about verifying your Public Mobile account information, an account which you don't even have.

If you are cerrtain that no one has permission to apply a charge to your card (a friend/family member), the card issuer should be immediately informed of an unauthroized charged. If you haven't already called the card issuer, do it immediately. Banks/credit card issuers will take calls 24 hours per day/every day even outside of the bank's normal business hours for the call centre. You will also want to have your current credit card canceled and replaced with a card with a different number.

@CarolForan If I were you, the very first thing I would have done was call my credit card company and dispute the charge, explaining what you have said here. That would have been the quickest way to go about fixing this.

brandontoddler

HI @CarolForan 

Click on the question mark on the right lower corner of the website to start the ticketing process to contact a moderator. Follow the prompts to submit a ticket.

CarolForan

Never had an account never used their services but have a charge.

So you have never been a PM customer or you cancelled your account and Cell Phone with PM in the past but are now being charged? Or charges to credit card never stopped After you quit in the past? Everyone here is here for the lowest cell prices possible and we get that because they don’t have to run a call centre. Thus contacting moderators online is the way to sort things out if we are unable to help you on the community.

AE_Collector

CarolForan

I sent a private message, I don't have an account with a phone number but I'm being charged so looks like a mistake on their part and need the charges reversed so it would be nice if there was a phone number.  I had to create an account just to send a message.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@CarolForan wrote:

Is there a phone number we can call to speak to someone regarding incorrect charges on my credit card?

PM does not have a call center.  All PM support are provided by the moderator team which are PM employee.  

Create a moderator support ticket for help using the ? button at the right side bottom corner of this page.

1. Tell SIMon what is the issue
2. Ask for "moderator"
3. SIMon will give your 2 choices. Click on the "Account-specific question"
4. Then, click on "No, I want a human"
5. Click "Submit a ticket"
6. Follow instruction to create support ticket.

CarolForan

Is there a phone number we can call to speak to someone regarding incorrect charges on my credit card?

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@CarolForan Can you elaborate the issue? Maybe we can help you and explain if something is wrong.

brettster99
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Click on the question mark on the right lower corner of the website to start the ticketing process to contact a moderator.  Follow the prompts to submit a ticket.  

or

Send a private message to moderator by clicking on the envelope button on top and type in moderator_team 

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@CarolForan wrote:

What is the issues?

We can review your charge.  

You can also create a moderator support ticket for help using the ? button at the right side bottom corner of this page.

1. Tell SIMon what is the issue
2. Ask for "moderator"
3. SIMon will give your 2 choices. Click on the "Account-specific question"
4. Then, click on "No, I want a human"
5. Click "Submit a ticket"
6. Follow instruction to create support ticket.

After submitted a ticket, members should check their private message SENT folder for their ticket which they just created.
If you cannot find your ticket in your SENT box, You did not create your support ticket yet. Also monitor your INBOX for any reply from moderator.
Click the envelop icon at the top right corner to access your private message mailbox.

You can also enable email notification after receiving a private message at your INBOX.
My settings --> PREFERENCES --> Private Messenger --> enable "Receive email notifications for new private messages' --> Save

AE_Collector
Mayor / Maire

You either directly contact a moderator here or You can spell out what the problem is so we can see if we can explain the charges to you. If you are a fairly new customer the I initial charges can be hard to figure but we can help you figure It out. There is No one else to speak to.

AE_Collector

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@CarolForan 

If you have specific questions, you could ask the community members who can help.  Your credit card charges would include taxes.  

However, if you feel more comfortable, you could message a moderator (PM employee).  It will take some time for response.  

To contact moderator via 2 methods:

1. Ticketing system - faster response time

Click on the question mark on the right lower corner of website to start ticketing process to contact moderator.  Type: Contact moderator. Follow the prompts to submit ticket.  

or

2 Send a private message to moderator through the following link :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.