cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing Plans

Karanmanku
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello Moderators,

Could you help me out! I've been desperately trying to switch my plan for the past couple of months. I always schedule a change but it never occurs. I don't know why! This month you guys have the fall promotion $120/90 days for 12gb data and unlimited international text and province-wide talk. I scheduled it for Nov 11. Come Nov 11, it says my account will be suspended if I don't pay by Dec 11 even though I am registered for autopay. So it says I have $100 in my account and I only need to pay $20 to switch over my plan to the $120/90 day plan with 12gb. So I top up $20 so I can switch to the 90 day plan. INSTEAD it charges my account $45 for the previous 30 day plan and not the full $120 for the 90 day plan. So now I have $75 in my account and not the 90 day plan but rather I'm stuck with the 30 day plan AGAIN and the promotion is ending in 7 days. So I added $50 more to my account but thats besides the point. Could you subtract the difference of $120-$45 from my account and switch my plan over to the $120/90 days, Unlimited Internation text, Unlimited Province wide talk, 12GB data.

Thanks

17 REPLIES 17

KenRH

Hi, Saray:

Thank you for your reply, it gives me assurance to go ahead and change my plan on my account dash-board.

Have a great day...Smiley Happy

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hey @KenRH!

Your rewards will not be affected by your plan change. If you see anything weird in your rewards tab, don't hesitate to send us a private message and we will take a look at it for you! 

Hope you have a great day! 🙂 

Saray

KenRH

Hi, Stonechucker:

Thanks for the information. I may direct message a community moderator to confirm that my loyality rewards be applied to my selected plan change.

Thanks again, and have a great day...

Ken.

Hello @KenRH,

Iyou future date the plan now, it *should* switch over on your billing date as you desire.

Here are my experiences with changing plans.

I went from a 30-day to a 90-day, changing pricing from lower to higher, and data from 1 GB/30 to 6 GB/90.  My autopay went through at the right amount, but my plan didn't change, and I required help from a moderator.

On my second attempt to change plans, my pricing stayed the same, but my data changed from 6GB/90 to 12GB/90 (Fall Promo 2016).  This one went without a hitch.

I don't know if this helps you, but my rewards/credits were fine both times.

KenRH

Hi Everyone,

I'm getting ready to change my current 90 day plan (3 choices) to another 90 day plan for my next billing due on Sep. 20, 2017 , but need some assurance that my current loyality rewards $15.00 with my account will be applied to my new selected plan change (2 choices). Will my account be closed or changed by selecting another plan?

Jeremy_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Happy I could help @Karanmanku, with that being said, I will call it a night and see if I can relieve some more stress tomorrow 🙂

Good Night 🙂

Karanmanku

Do you understand, how relieved...., I feel... at this very moment.... Like you fixed my plan, and fixed the second error. Thank you and god bless your soul. May you have the best day of your life tomorrow.

@Jeremy_M

Jeremy_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Done, sorry for the error on my part 😞

Jeremy

Karanmanku

oh my god.... You guys made such a big blunder... You guys already charged me $45 for the previous plan instead of charging me $120. And when I asked to switch to the new plan by paying the difference of the remaining $75, you charged me $120 full... Thats $45 overcharged... 

Please correct this by crediting my account. So frustrated..

@Jeremy_M

Karanmanku

Help me :'( @Shazia_K @Mary_M

Response time to  a private message is now measured in days not hours. For an unlucky few as much as two weeks. Robot Mad

Hang on for the ride; haven't heard of anyone unable to get their phone working on the correct plan .... EVENTUALLY.

To anyone who's phone has stopped working pleased include that in your email subject; for example "PHONE STOPPED WORKING NOV 10"

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Karanmanku

I resent them a message but I let them know that I messaged them previously as well. The previous message I forgot to attach my # and stuff. Hopefully it doesn't overlap and cause confusion.

CaNuCk07
Mayor / Maire

They are extremely backed up which I'm sure will kept get any better this week as the end of the promo approaches.  THey should be going in order but I can't say for sure good to follow up and check.

Karanmanku
I messaged a moderator more than a day ago but I don't get responses despite them being active hours or minutes ago replying to later posts. So now I'm resorting to posting here.

CaNuCk07
Mayor / Maire

There was maintenance being done on their servers today so no one was able to login.

zoomzoom87
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen
Big back log right now. Good luck getting any help. I'm not able to log into my account to check anything right now. It was never a problem before.

hummuschips
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Hi @Karanmanku

Have you sent a private message to one of the moderators yet?  If not, that's probably the first thing I would do.  See below for the information required to do so.

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Information-required-before-sending-a-me...

Need Help? Let's chat.