cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changed address and cannot register credit card for autopay

kvockeroth
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there Public Mobile Community,

I was wondering if anyone could help me with this issue? I have moved and updated my billing address, but it will not let me register my credit card for autopay now. I have contacted my bank about this issue and they said my address is verified and my account is active under my new address. 

I have tried half a dozen times now, entering my address exactly as it is shown in my banking information. 

Below is a screen shot of the error message:

Screen Shot 2017-02-03 at 19.11.58.png

5 REPLIES 5

Hexvolt
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have exact same issue but none of the thread mentioned on the forum worked for me.

I updated my address in profile, and trying to link the credit card entering the same billing address below, however I keep getting the "Unable to Process Transaction.".

After I tried all possible permutations of specifying the street address and the unit number with no avail, I contacted my card issuer twice today. They said that they see my attempts in the system BUT they said that the address which Public Mobile sends to the bank is still the old one! We triple checked the address I entered and the billing address of the card.

So, despite I updated my address in the profile and despite I manually enter the same new address in the form of linking the credit card for recurring payments, somehow Public Mobile sends completely another address to the bank when trying to make a transaction. Need help

davidho416

Great to hear, problem solved lol.

kvockeroth
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi @davidho416 and @Shazia_K

Problem solved after looking at this thread:

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/Tangerine-Mastercard-Autopay/m...

Thanks for your interest in my problem!

davidho416

Kvockeroth,

What type of cc are you using?

Also, you wouldn't happen to have an Apt# by any chance that might of been needed?

@Shazia_K

interesting problem.

Cheers

Need Help? Let's chat.