cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change number

Sassybella
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I cannot chane my number its gives me an error message it say its failed n I really want me number to be changed 

6 REPLIES 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Sassybella 

i suggest you can try it for a different Browser
and clear cache and cookies for any Browser,

and use a Browser from your computer,
and just make sure your Browser is up to date update
sometime is the Browser is not update is give a issue.

and Restart your computer, is will help.

and if you use a home internet please do one thing take it your power internet for about a minute and put it back,

How To Changing Your Number

You can change your phone number up to 4 times every 30 days after you’ve activated. To change or transfer your number after activation, go to your Self Serve Account here and:

• Select the “Plans and Add ons” tab
  • Click on “Change Phone Number”
  • Then, you can choose to select a new phone number or to transfer a wireless or wireline number from another provider.

You will need to provide the same information as requested during the activation process above.Your previous service provider may also send an SMS text to validate the transfer, so ensure your old SIM card is still in your device so you can receive and respond to this message. Please do not replace your old SIM card with your Public SIM until the number has been successfully transferred.

@Dtack @Triguy 

esjliv has correctly stated that the number change limit is 4 times per 30 days.  

mh1983
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Dtack wrote:

@Sassybella 

Sign into self serve.

Under My Profile, you'll see a Change Number option - bottom right.

Dtack_0-1627470323439.png

You can do this once per 30 days.

I think the OP is already aware of this option and was saying it didn't work (produced an error message).

Dtack
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Sassybella 

Sign into self serve.

Under My Profile, you'll see a Change Number option - bottom right.

Dtack_0-1627470323439.png

You can do this once per 30 days.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Here is a previous thread.  You can change your phone number once every 30 days.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Self-Serve/Change-my-phone-number/m-p/647535#M50443

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Sassybella wrote:

I cannot chane my number its gives me an error message it say its failed n I really want me number to be changed 

Hello @Sassybella ,

Try:

• Log out of your account. 
  • Clear your browser's history, or try a different browser / device.
  • Also, you can try opening a tab in incognito mode, as this helps with finicky websites.

You can change your number 4 times every 30 days if you wish. So this should work for you.

Need Help? Let's chat.