cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change Plan and AutoPay

SWGSLD
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I tried to change my plan from $27 per 30 Days to 30-day pass . The dates shown in self serve portal confuses me. I see the next AutoPay day is Jul 5, 2018 and the day to switch to the new plan is Jul 6, 2018. Does it mean that AutoPay will pay $27 for the old plan and $30 for the new plan the next day? Thank you for your answer in advance.

PM1.JPG

6 REPLIES 6

SWGSLD

Thanks to everyone who replied.

youbme
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@SWGSLD wrote:

PM2.JPGWhen I log into the self serve portal, the overview page shows Amount Due: $27.00 and Payment Due Date: Jul 5, 2018. It seems to say it is going to charge $27 on Jul 5, 2018.

Yes, this often confuses me as well. However, I have changed my plan several times over the past three years and it has always worked correctly for me with autopay - charging the new amount for the new plan minus rewards. The overview (as stated above) simply presents your current prepaid plan, not necessarily your future plan.

SWGSLD

PM2.JPGWhen I log into the self serve portal, the overview page shows Amount Due: $27.00 and Payment Due Date: Jul 5, 2018. It seems to say it is going to charge $27 on Jul 5, 2018.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@SWGSLD, this is how to interpret the two dates showing in the self serve portal.  The date on the overview page is the date that top up is required if you are not using auto pay.  The other date which shows on the rewards page is the actual payment date which is the following day.  That is also the day in which any eligible rewards are converted to funds in the account to help offset the cost of renewal. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@SWGSLD, Of the two dates that appear in the self serve portal, the payment is actually processed some time overnight (between the the two dates).

As mentioned, you will not be charged double.

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@SWGSLD wrote:

I tried to change my plan from $27 per 30 Days to 30-day pass . The dates shown in self serve portal confuses me. I see the next AutoPay day is Jul 5, 2018 and the day to switch to the new plan is Jul 6, 2018. Does it mean that AutoPay will pay $27 for the old plan and $30 for the new plan the next day? Thank you for your answer in advance.

PM1.JPG

It will only charge you the $30 minus whatever rewards you get. Since the change is post dated it shows your current price plan, but once it expires on the 5th, it will turn into the new plan on the 6th.

Need Help? Let's chat.