cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change AutoPay date

Charlene-S
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello,

So I have autopay for my phone but for some reason, it is the exact date that the payment itself is due. 

When public mobile tries to charge for the month I end up have no funds in my account and my account freezing because autopay did no go through early enough.

Is there any way to change the autopay so the funds can be in my account one day prior to the payment due date?

Thanks!

4 REPLIES 4

Are you certain your phone quit working or did you just notice the Plan Suspended message online during the renewal? If the later, it didn't really quit working and you just need to ignore that while things are renewing... it is just the way it works around here.

AE_Collector

Charlene-S
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Okay, thanks!

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@Charlene-S wrote:

Hello,

So I have autopay for my phone but for some reason, it is the exact date that the payment itself is due. 

When public mobile tries to charge for the month I end up have no funds in my account and my account freezing because autopay did no go through early enough.

Is there any way to change the autopay so the funds can be in my account one day prior to the payment due date?

Thanks!

Autopay sometimes fail. To prevent you from losing service, the recommendation from the PM forum is to make a payment a few days before your renewal date to cover the cost of the plan. The renewal will take the money out of your Available Funds and you can leave your cc on file for the $2 autopay reward.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Payment dates are on a 30 day cycle.

Need Help? Let's chat.