cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant reset password to pay my bill!

Joce235
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi i cant log in and i sent 2 private messages to the moderators lastnight and still no reply my plan was due today and ive been trying to reset my password so i can pay my bill as my phone is not cut off. Please help!! @CS_Agent

5 REPLIES 5

Joce235

Yup I got through to them thanks for the comments guys it helped out. 

closng
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Joce235 wrote:

Hi i cant log in and i sent 2 private messages to the moderators lastnight and still no reply my plan was due today and ive been trying to reset my password so i can pay my bill as my phone is not cut off. Please help!! @CS_Agent

Hi @Joce235 @amarieyyz,

You can try making a payment by dialing 611 on your phone while you wait for the Moderators to get back to you.

@amarieyyz wrote:

Sorry you're going through that. I've been locked out of my account for 3 days now with barely a response. Ive been sent a text from Public Mobile regarding my unsolved complaint about telecom that indicated for me to call 1-888-221-1687 or www.ccts-cprst.ca 

I have not started that process yet, but perphas you wanted to 

@amarieyyz, sorry to hear of your difficulties.  I find it surprising that after 3 days, you have had no response.  Did you contact the moderator team via private message with your issue? 

amarieyyz

Sorry you're going through that. I've been locked out of my account for 3 days now with barely a response. Ive been sent a text from Public Mobile regarding my unsolved complaint about telecom that indicated for me to call 1-888-221-1687 or www.ccts-cprst.ca 

I have not started that process yet, but perphas you wanted to 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Joce235, to speed things up, I suggest you send the moderator team a private message using this link.  Refer to the following knowledge base link for information on contacting the moderator team.

Need Help? Let's chat.