cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant register account

Islandalex2001
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi! I went to walmart and bought 2 accounts both on auto pay. They printed the papers and gave me the sims and said when you get home create an account.  I put the sims and papers on my desk and somehow lost 1 of them.

I registered the one I have but the other one , I dont even know the phone number of the sim.  I cant register without the phone number and I have been paying now for 2 months for something I cant even use. 

They did use my email when they set then up and i received two 2 emails but they dont not have any account information in the emails. Both accounts were set up using the same email.

How can I set up or access the second account without knowing the phone number? 

Even how could I just cancel the 2nd account and go buy another one?

4 REPLIES 4

Alan289

I would also try going back to the Walmart and asking the clerk that assisted you. They made copies of all of my paperwork as I bought a SIM today, so it is likely they will still have it on file. Copy down the access codes and phone # or just ask them for a reprint?

@Islandalex2001 wrote:

Thank you for your help!

Sometimes moderators will respond within a couple of hours of your message depending upon how many other customers maybe in the queue ahead of you, so hopefully, you'll hear back sooner than the 48 hours window.  Good luck.

Islandalex2001

Thank you for your help!

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Islandalex2001 wrote:

Hi! I went to walmart and bought 2 accounts both on auto pay. They printed the papers and gave me the sims and said when you get home create an account.  I put the sims and papers on my desk and somehow lost 1 of them.

I registered the one I have but the other one , I dont even know the phone number of the sim.  I cant register without the phone number and I have been paying now for 2 months for something I cant even use. 

They did use my email when they set then up and i received two 2 emails but they dont not have any account information in the emails. Both accounts were set up using the same email.

How can I set up or access the second account without knowing the phone number? 

Even how could I just cancel the 2nd account and go buy another one?

You'll need to send a private message to Moderator_Team and explain your situation.  You are only allowed one account per email, so for the second account you'll need a different email. 

Send a message to moderators here:https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

It could take upto 48 hours to hear back.

Need Help? Let's chat.