cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot submit ticket. Says email does not match

gfry
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Trying to submit a help ticket but each time I press submit, it says that my email does not match. It is the same email tied to my # and PM account so not sure what the issue is.

Help would be much appreciated

9 REPLIES 9

Honeybunches
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I thought that's what I did here 🤔

Honeybunches

I thought I already did

jonfirlotte
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I would ask the moderator team about this, the should be able to help

Honeybunches

Can someone please help me? I have just added a $28.00 top up to my account which gives me a balance of $44.00. My plan is $25.00 I have tried to fill put my info for a help ticket and that isn't working either.

Cherine7
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hi there Chris ,

I want to apologize for the long delay, we are currently receiving a high volume of inquiries. Could you DM me your PM phone number or account number so I can access your account and see what the issue is ?

Chris_M

Yeah I am also trying to send a ticket and getting this email does not match message, to add to the pain I sent a pm to a moderator on 11-22-2016 and its been crikets since.  My service is in the balance and can't use the only phone I have.  this getting beyond unacceptable!!!!

CaNuCk07
Mayor / Maire

@gfry  If you can't submit a ticket you can always send a private message to the moderators with your issue.  Make sure you include the relevant info from the below post and they will get back to you.

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Information-required-before-sending-a-me...

Myxx

Same issue here.. it's been a week and I have not even received the courtesy of a response to my issue...   I really need to log into self serve to buy a roaming package , port a number etc ... I can appreciate the mods are busy but this is really unacceptable 

Need Help? Let's chat.