cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot sign into my account. And cannot text, call, use data etc... Transferred from Freedom Mobile

manloz
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I just transferred from Freedom Mobile to obtain the promo that is being offered right now with some friends.

After having signed up, I cannot sign into my account, text, call use data etc... Whenever I try to use these services, I receive a text from 'Freedom Mobile' indicating I do not have a plan that provides these services. The odd part is that I have a 'Public Mobile' sim inserted into the phone.

I checked my credit card payments, and the payment of the 90 day plan was received and is being processed.

I am not sure what's going wrong? All my friend's accounts work fine, but mine does not for reasons unknown. 

Can anyone help? 

3 REPLIES 3

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @manloz,

feel free to include your second inquiry as your messages with come altogether. We'll be able to look into both issues for you!

Regards,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

manloz
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@NDesai Thank you for the reply.

I've sent a PM to a moderator. I'll be sending another in regards to payments once the orginal problem is solved. My auto billing cycle restarts September 1rst, despite having paid for 3 months in advance.

Regards,

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@manloz Seems like there is an error with porting. Send a private message to the Moderator_Team with your ph#, sim# and your email. They will get back to you tomorrow morning. 

Need Help? Let's chat.