cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot receive phone calls

labellemichael
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Good afternoon, 

I have my Public Mobile SIM card in my cell and I can receive and send txt messages and I can make phone calls but for a reason I cannot receive any calls, what do I need to do?

11 REPLIES 11

avison

Oh well, okay, maybe I had a different issue. Sorry then 🙂 

@avison wrote:

I had such issues when I lived in a rural area, absolutely horrible phone signal and internet connection. There is a thing called a signal booster for both mobile phones and computers. Maybe that will help.

A signal booster only gets the signal deeper into your house. It doesn't improve signal or speed if you're next to the booster unless the antenna is better than your phone's.

avison

I had such issues when I lived in a rural area, absolutely horrible phone signal and internet connection. There is a thing called a signal booster for both mobile phones and computers. Maybe that will help.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@labellemichael : Did you reply back with the confirmation for the transfer? Did you ask them to close the other account? Was it a phone service without texting?

It's the thing with transferring a number from one provider to another. Incoming calls don't work until the transfer is complete.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@labellemichael wrote:

This number worked until I switch providers and my old provider close my account with them.

Would it just be easier to change phone numbers?

@labellemichael 

no need to change your number.. just you need to Submit a ticket to customer service by Moderator Team, and waitng for them.

the Moderator Team will Response by private message to you
- Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

visit Here for more info

Anonymous
Not applicable

@labellemichael wrote:

I tried this multiple times and it still doesn't work.

@labellemichael 

and if still not fix it please you have to Submit a ticket to customer service by Moderator Team,

Only one way to solve your issue , explanation to customer service by Moderator Team

and the are nice service Team the will help you 100%.

Here’s How To Contact Customer Service by Moderator Team,

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click HERE to get started.

• or you can send a private message to Moderator Team  by Click HERE
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• please include in your message,
  • your account number,
  • your phone number,
  • your account 4 digit pin,
  • your Email address,

Good Luck

labellemichael

I tried this multiple times and it still doesn't work.

labellemichael

This number worked until I switch providers and my old provider close my account with them.

Would it just be easier to change phone numbers?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@labellemichael 

can you try it selecting the network to "3G ONLY"

for iPhone visit HERE 

or HERE 

for android visit HERE ,

if you still not working do one thing Make sure your phone is off before removing your SIM card,

and do rebooting your phone take your SIM card out and waiting for a 2 minute and put it back and turn on -This one is quick and simple.

what is mean for Rebooting the phone means to turn off your phone and turn it back on again.

or can you do try reseat the SIM card

1. power off your device

2. take out the SIM card,

3. wipe it clean SIM card,

4. put it back and power on,

5. toggling airplane mode off/on,  

and do again Rebooting your phone means to turn off your phone and turn it back on again.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Did you recently port your phone number over to PM ?  Try removing your sim and reinstalling it.  Also reboot your phone.  Try swapping the sim into another phone if you have one.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@labellemichael   

do you ever able to get incoming calls ?? or it was working before and just stopped working today?

try changing to 3G only on your phone and see if it works

Also, which area (province and city) you are at?

Need Help? Let's chat.