cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot receive incoming calls.

Leena_sachdev
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
Until yesterday i couldnt use my service but today I got my service and I thought every thing is working fine now. But I got to know that I cannot receive incoming calls. If anybody's calling it straight aways goes to my Voice mail. What the hell is this?? This is so frustrating i swear.
8 REPLIES 8

amin4s
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

It's been a week and I still cannot receive incoming calls. I've switched my number from Chatr. Any help?

jchung021
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Just ported over right now and can't recieve calls. Data and outgoing calls work. Will wait and see.

UPDATE:

It works now! Recieved a text from PM 30 mins after activation. I ported from Bell if that makes a difference.

"Public Mobile here: Your transfer request has been completed successfully. Welcome to Public Mobile and thank you for joining us!"

Wayne
I got the same problem with my porting. I can use data and outgoing calls work, but I cannot receive incoming calls. It's been a day now. I messaged the mods, but no response yet.

Leena_sachdev
How much time will it take to be completely okay any idea?

piepie

@Leena_sachdev Your number is still in the middle of porting, it doesn't happen instantly unfortunately. You can shoot the mods a PM on here or try Twitter. But please bear in mind that there are a lot of others experiencing the same problem due to this promotion. Best of luck!

Leena_sachdev
I ported on an old number and that is still working.

hummuschips
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Did you create a new number or port in an old number?  If you were porting in a number, does your old SIM happen to still work or is it already deactivated?

Leena_sachdev
Where are all the MODS???
Need Help? Let's chat.