cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot make calls

Karenchen
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, my phone is unable to make, but no problem with receiving  and text for a while.plz help me to fix it.thx

4 REPLIES 4

@Karenchen 

The $5/500 min canada wide calling add on is great value and most users of the $15 plan add this to their accounts. Its a one time purchase that stays on your account rolling over each 30 day cycle until completely consumed. It will kick in whenever you use up your 100 outgoing plan minutes.

To purchase make sure you have or add at least $5 to your account balance. Then go to the plans and add ons page and scroll down to the add ons section. Review the choices carefully and choose the $5/500 min add on by ticking ( 1 ). Then scroll down to the bottom of the page and submit and confirm your purchase. The add on will then appear at the bottom of your overview page with a minute counter........0/500 min. Log out and reboot your phone if necessary.

Karenchen
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

yeah, you are right. the limited  phone times used up. Now  it is NP. Thank you so much. I will take care of it form on. Karen

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Karenchen wrote:

Hi, my phone is unable to make, but no problem with receiving  and text for a while.plz help me to fix it.thx

@Karenchen , 

If you are on a limited minutes plan, check if your Minute Line Item is showing in your Overview tab in your Self Serve account (as @hairbag1 posts).

esjliv_0-1618794838102.png

If you are on a Unlimited calling plan, try one or more of the below:

*turn off your phone, leave off for a minutes, then reboot

*removing your SIM for a few minutes, then reinserting it

*go into airplane mode for a few minutes, then going back to regular mode

*reset network settings

If no trouble shooting is helping and you still have minutes left....then maybe try your SIM in another phone and see if calling out works.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

* Have you had PM service until recently ?

* Do you have a plan with limited calling and you've run outta minutes ? If so, you'll need the $5 / 500minutes of Canada wide calling add-on for service until your plan renews itself.

EDIT...or do you just have problems with sending texts ?

Need Help? Let's chat.