cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot contact support, error: our email does not match

Yawza
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello,

I wanted to change my pin ( I already know the older one) and tried to contact support but cannot due to this error " our email does not match"  , I can login to my account but support tickets are not going thro, I am concerned because my bills and info should be sent to that email too.

I have already sent a pm to @Shazia_K but would like to know if there is a fix that I can apply, can I change my pin if I know the old one? 

I am new to Public Mobile so I might have missed that option in my selfserve account.

Thanks

10 REPLIES 10

noname123
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Regarding what to do if you can't contact them via email, this is what they wrote to me in an email,

"For any other questions, I would strongly suggest you to visit our online Community as you can speak directly with a live agent there but you can also access to numerous questions that have already been answered in order to help you save time."

This is where the link goes:

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Public-Mobile-Community/ct-p/Public_Mobile_Community

Good luck.

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
What's the problem your having? Have you tried rebooting your phone? Taking your sim in and out? Can you sign into self serve?

nikiraso

Hi. I apologize if I am doing anything incorrectly but I'm not familiar with blogging. (If that's what this is called)

I'm not sure about the others but the issue I'm having is that I want to contact Customer Support regarding my plan. I go into " Get Help", "Contact Us" and lastly "Email Us". In order to email them you need to fill in some blanks. Name, plan phone number, and email address. Then you can ask what you need to. When I try to hit "Send", it tells me that my email address doesn't match and refuses to send my message.

My email address is correct as is the other information. I've double checked everything and made sure it's what's listed in my account. As they don't have a contact phone number I don't know what other options I have.

Thank you.

noname123

Earlier this month, I had a problem with a "name doesn't match the number" error message with emails to Accounting but oddly, my emails to Tech Support were delivered.  So I emailed to Tech Support to ask them to convey a message to Accounting to contact me.  The problem is that Tech Support never bothered to reply.  If you're desperate, you might want to try sending email to Accounting (if it works) and ask them to contact Tech Support on your behalf.  It might work.

Eventually, the email error message stopped briefly for no apparent reason and one of my emails actually got through to Accounting.  Accounting never bothered to get back to me for several days though thus left me hanging.

Someone on this site recommended to contact a moderator here for help--to send a message to a moderator who is online.  I sent 2 messages to 2 online moderators and haven't heard back from either of them for serveal days.  However using a moderator could be an alternate solution.

Very poor service.  The company feels like a joke.  

Subbanator96
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle
Are you talking about your voicemail pin? Like that account pin?

nikiraso

Hi. I am also trying to send an email to Support to "Get Help" but it will not go through because it says my email address doesn't match. The email address is correct and is the one I log in with, my name and phone number are correct. I'm at a loss. There's nothing else I can do. Does anyone have any ideas?

Yawza

@Mary_M  @Shazia_K

Hello,

I've been trying to change my PIN since Tuesday, I know the old pin but would like to change it. I contacted Shazia and she responded to me on what the new pin should be but I didn't receive any notifications after that, I replied back twice.

I am not complaining 🙂 , I understand the mods and support team are very busy but I feel a week is way too much. I would also like to fix the email issue since I cannot send emails to support using the contact us option, I keep getting an error " "Your email does not match" - why do I have 2 emails under 1 account? I use one and I am able to login using it.

Thanks

Chris_M

Yeah I am also trying to send a ticket and getting this email does not match message, to add to the pain I sent a pm to a moderator on 11-22-2016 and its been crikets since.  My service is in the balance and can't use the only phone I have.  this getting beyond unacceptable!!!!

makkahn28
Mayor / Maire

Unfortunately, This is the only way, PM has no Call Center support, which I feel, as a Last resort, should be part of, in case the conventional Communication fails to fully resolve

Need Help? Let's chat.