cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot change my mom's phone plan

phadikin
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am trying to change the plan for my mom on her simple flip phone.  When I login and go to "Change Plan" ... no plan shows under the 'Current Plan' and there are no options to choose from in terms of plans to change to.  I have tried about 5 or 6 times over the last month.  I set the account up with my contact info etc since my mom would not be able to sign up for Public on her own.  I thought I would try the community to see if there were any thoughts.  Thank you.

5 REPLIES 5

phadikin

Yup ... just the basic $15 plan ... she rarely use the phone.  Just got it for her for emergencies really.  Plan change should start next cycle.

Have a super day! 

Peter

@phadikin 

What plan did you change your mom to? The $15? What plan is she currently on? Did you schedule it to change on the next renewal?

phadikin

Beautiful!  Thank you ... it worked with Incognito. 

Have a super sleep!  Peter

@phadikin wrote:

I am trying to change the plan for my mom on her simple flip phone.  When I login and go to "Change Plan" ... no plan shows under the 'Current Plan' and there are no options to choose from in terms of plans to change to.  I have tried about 5 or 6 times over the last month.  I set the account up with my contact info etc since my mom would not be able to sign up for Public on her own.  I thought I would try the community to see if there were any thoughts.  Thank you.

The issue occurs on a regular basis at Public Mobile. Sometimes, it's just a matter of going back later when the website is working properly.  Other times, some have been able to get it working faster by clearing the browser's cache, closing the web browser, and then re-opening the web browser, although this doesn't always work either.. 

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@phadikin 

Clear your browser cache and cookies. Open a new window in incognito/private mode. Chrome or edge browser works well. You can also try a different device.

Note: This site is best viewed on latest versions of Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox, or Internet Explorer 10 and above. For the best experience, enable cookies and JavaScript on your browser.

Let us know if you are successful.

Need Help? Let's chat.