cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Cannot access voicemail

Hey there. I'm having trouble accessing my voicemail this morning.  When I call to check my messages,  it says "D1/2 All circuits are busy". 

If I attempt to leave a message,  I get the same message. 

Can someone help me look into this?

Thanks!

Tags (1)
Oracle

Re: Cannot access voicemail

How are you trying to access voice mail?  Are you calling your own number, speed dial 1? 

I've tried both.  

Oracle

your voicemail number might be set up incorrectly.  try the follwoing:

"I think the number is your area code + 580-4001 (or 4002).  If your area is served by multiple area codes, it might be one of the other area codes.  Try dialing the numbers and see if you are prompted to enter a phone number and password. (copied from a post of @abTest)

if that wourks then you need to setup your voicemail and forwarding numbers corretly.

Mayor / Maire

The last time I got that message, it was during an outage with my ISP.  A lot of people were calling them, and their lines were busy.  Hence, the 'all circuits busy' message.

Maybe Public is getting a lot of calls? And that's why it's down?

It seemed to be working fine an hour or so ago.  But just stopped after someone left a voicemail around 8am 

Both my wife and my phone cannot access voice mail.  She tried at about 430am and I tried my phone about 945am.  This needs to be addressed asap.

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, How do I know what is my area code? St Catharine ON

"I think the number is your area code + 580-4001 (or 4002).  If your area is served by multiple area codes, it might be one of the other area codes.  Try dialing the numbers and see if you are prompted to enter a phone number and password.

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I think you should try to contact a PM moderater and tell them about the issue, i think your voicemail should start working by tommorw, it happened to me and then the next day it started working. I hope this helps you.

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

the answer I get when I try the voice mail is

Please stay on the line while the call is completed, long distance charges may aply.

8UT3.

Your call can not be completed as dialed.

Please check the number and try again....

Need Help? Let's chat.