cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancelation

robaroh
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Please  how can I cancel  my account  with  public mobile?

6 REPLIES 6

shellyhillier
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I lost access to my account before I could remove my card info.  I did take my number to my new provider does that make a difference???? Thanks

Anonymous
Not applicable

@robaroh : You don't need to contact anybody. This place is a prepaid service. If you don't pay, it stops. So stop paying. Then after 3 months the account will drop off the rolls.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@robaroh 

you have to remove Autopay and that account will still working until that payment end and after that is stop service working,  and then after 90 days is that account will permanently closed. or if you need ASAP To closed you have to Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent ,

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,

Spoiler
  • you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, by Click Here link,

• please include in your message,
  • your account number, 
  • your phone number,
  • your account 4 digit pin,
  • your Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck...

LeePublic
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@robarohIf it's a important phone number, you can switch carriers while keeping your number. If it's not a important number or a secondary number, you can take off your credit card number if you want, and if you want to reactivate the account, just load your prepaid balance anytime within 90 days of suspension otherwise you'll lose the number.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@robaroh , remove auto pay and credit card from the account and the account will close 90 days after it goes into suspension.  If you want to keep the phone number, then you should port out the number to the new service and that automatically close the account.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@robaroh wrote:

Please  how can I cancel  my account  with  public mobile?

@robaroh   Remove any payment card on file in self serve and 90 days after non payment your account will deactivate and number will be lost too.  Otherwise porting out your number to another provider will close out your account too.  Still remove any payment card before losing access to your account.

Need Help? Let's chat.