cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancel plan

Jayjosh
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I want to cancel my plan with you Going to Freedom so pls release my number pls 

3 REPLIES 3

@Jayjosh 

Keep your pm sim card in your phone after you tell freedom to port your pm phone number over to them. You will have to answer YES to the SMS porting authorization text from pm within 90 minutes of recieving it.

If you had freedom already request the port and you did not have the pm sim card in your phone you will have to get freedom to reinitiate the port request for you....after you put the pm sim card back in your phone.

Once successfully ported your pm account will automatically be closed. You may want to log into your self serve account to remove your card from autopay and take any screenshots you may need of your payment history etc....

Enjoy your service with freedom....they are a pretty good deal if their lack of network coverage does not affect you.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Jayjosh   if you are porting to Freedom, all you need is to go to Freedom and activate and request to port your PM number over. Once your number is ported, your PM account will be closed.

But, you might want to do this first

1. Logon to My Account and get the Account number from the top right

2. disable your Autopay and remove your credit card from the system. 

😞  Sad to see you leave

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Jayjosh wrote:

I want to cancel my plan with you Going to Freedom so pls release my number pls 

Once you successfully port your number out, your PM account is closed. Consider removing credit card info from your PM acct before porting away.

We'll be here when you return.

Need Help? Let's chat.