cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can we see past month's bill info?

Mountainmaxman
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I noticed i lost a lot of referral credits this month and wanted to look at last months to see if i really lost so many all at one time or slowly over the last few months. how can I see this info?

11 REPLIES 11

These referral reward corrections are the result of referrals that never really happened. This includes some of the same number being counted as being referred more than once.

mpcdesign
Mayor / Maire

@Mountainmaxman, you could ask for an invoice for the year where the moderator team would give you a statement of debits to your account. I do this once a year for income taxes as I use a certain percentage of cell phone usage for business purposes. (side-note, 2020 is a bust for me for business)

The invoice would only tell you what you paid. See my example:
Screen Shot 2020-05-12 at 2.32.15 PM.png

You could do your Transaction History, but that only goes back 6 months.
Screen Shot 2020-05-12 at 2.38.59 PM.png

This would be a great way to see what you have lost. @gblackma has a screenshot of his one and only referrals. As some other oracles have mentioned, if your referrals lie dormant or left Public Mobile, as long as they stay with. Public Mobile you still get the referral bonus

Screen Shot 2020-05-12 at 2.45.59 PM.png

By any chance are you NOT aware that some of your referrals may have left Public Mobile, and they didn't have the heart or balls to tell you that they left for other providers I would think it's common courtesy to give someone a heads-up that you are leaving for greener pastures or whatever, but sometimes, some people are afraid. And then somebody may have left unexpectedly due to health issues. If you have a few, you could reach out to see if they are still with Public Mobile. 

It would help ease the workload on the already depleted Moderator team if you can do some of the leg-work or back-end by asking those referrals if they are still with Public Mobile. And if they did leave Public Mobile, you don't need to ask why they left, be grateful for the many months they did stay with Public Mobile and where you saved a few bucks or there, versus getting mad at them for leaving.  

May God bless you and your kind soul!

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Mountainmaxman 

Check your self serve account for your referral list.

If you find a number was not on your list and your friend with that number is still with PM.

Contact moderator to correct the error. If you don't have proof, not much you can do.

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Mountainmaxman 

You can get lots if info in your selfserve

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/Overview/payment/Payment-History/ 

Here you can see your payment history and you can change the time frame

Friend tell referrals are named and you can track any changes for about 6 cycle period.

I have lost half of mine too

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

No need to contact moderators. Just look at payment history in selfserve. It should show each reward as it's its own line item.  Compare your current/upcoming  referal rewards to the past one and the difference will be the number of erroneous credits you were receiving.

brettster99
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Mountainmaxman 

Like what @Luddite @computergeek541 has said they are correcting referrals. But also like what @Naepalm  you can check in your self serve account. But if you do want to see last month's then you could also PM the moderators for last month's bill

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

@Mountainmaxman wrote:

I noticed i lost a lot of referral credits this month and wanted to look at last months to see if i really lost so many all at one time or slowly over the last few months. how can I see this info?

You can go into transaction history in your account and see what credits were applied to your last bill. 

Have a wonderful day.  

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@Mountainmaxman PM is correcting referral errors in all accounts. If you know some should not have disappeared have those members submit a ticket with your referral code.

I lost a bunch overnight too.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

@Mountainmaxman wrote:

Public Mobile reserves the right to correct errors. If there were any discrepency between number or referrals and rewards, that could be the cause of this.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@Mountainmaxman  you can check in your self service account ount to see who's left.  See where to go below. Click on the arrow to see the last 4 digits of your referrals numbers.  Stay safe.

20200410_090630.jpg

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Mountainmaxman , it is likely you lost referrals because they went dormant.  The ongoing list of active referred accounts do show in the listing in your account.  Just click on the little triangle in the rewards tab to expand the list of referred phone numbers.  Otherwise, looking at last month is not really meaningful as things change with time.  

Need Help? Let's chat.