cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't send out text message

annieccf
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I ported from ChatR to PM about a week ago, I got the confirmation that transfer was done successfully, and I could make phone call, receive phone call and also receive text message, but I just can't send out any text messages. My plan is the $25 / 30days which includes international text.

I have also followed instructions from communities, I checked APN settings, all correct, I installed new messenger app, does not work, I switched SIM card to my other phone (iPhone 5s), still do not work. My current phone is a Android phone.

I have also posted private message to the moderator team, still waiting for the response, meanwhile I want to see if anyone could help on such matter? Texting is really important to me since I don't have data plan.

Thanks in advance.

7 REPLIES 7

@WTFCanucks wrote:

Hi

Please clarify that the $25 for 30 day plan includes unlimited inbound and outbound text and picture messaging? Why does it state International text?

Thanks

It does; unlimited provincial calling & international texting.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

WTFCanucks

Hi

Please clarify that the $25 for 30 day plan includes unlimited inbound and outbound text and picture messaging? Why does it state International text?

Thanks

jp2
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Lately, we have been hearing of wait times over 48 hours but hopefully.

annieccf

OK, seems like I have to wait, I asked mods yesterday, hopefully it could be solved today.

jp2

This sounds like an account issue and I would recommend waiting for a mods response. Do not message the mods multiple times as it will take longer to get a response. Sorry for the inconvenience. 

annieccf

Just standard SMS, sending to the same town, even failed to send to the cell which is with PM as well.

jp2

Your sending standard SMS texts, not MMS?

Are you sending to another country? If so which country?

Need Help? Let's chat.