cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't send an SMS to specific number

123gelo
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi all, my wife recently transfered her SIM number from Public to Freedom. Now she cant' recieve texts from ME ONLY. Her number was previously referred by me. I am still on PM. How can I send her texts successfully?

6 REPLIES 6

123gelo

Yep iPhone. iMessage is already disabled. I am not blocked from her phone. Still not working.

@123gelo  - iphone user?

Have her enable both SMS and MMS. Try turning off imessage.

Android: Can't Send Text Message to One Person
  1. Restart the Phone. A simple restart might do the trick. ...
  2. Check Blocking. Sometimes blocking happens accidentally. ...
  3. Check Contact Number. Open the “Contacts” app and ensure the phone number is correct. ...
  4. Disable iMessage.

123gelo

It is a new phone. My number is not blocked from her phone. Help!

123gelo

Everything (calls and texts) works fine for both of our phones except she doesnt recieve my SMS. Havent tried to text her with a different publicmobile number. Can anyone here try to send her a text?

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@123gelo , are you able to call your wife?  If so, then the problem is very likely to be settings on the messaging app as already suggested.  Referral linkage is inconsequential to the functionality of the service.  

@123gelo wrote:

Hi all, my wife recently transfered her SIM number from Public to Freedom. Now she cant' recieve texts from ME ONLY. Her number was previously referred by me. I am still on PM. How can I send her texts successfully?

Can she receive text messages from other Public Mobile customers?  If so, the most likely scenario would be that the messaging app has been accidently set to archrive or block messages from you.

Need Help? Let's chat.