cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't send Moderators a message

LukeWatson
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am trying to ask a question about my account/plan but i get the following message: "You have reached the limit for number of private messages that you can send for now. Please try again later."

8 REPLIES 8

@coyote wrote:

Please help. Can you send me a link so I know I'm sending a private message?  My expiry date has changed on my credit card to 06/22.  That is the only change. Why, oh why, can I not change it???  Please let me know where to leave all the info. I see no "envelope" were I click. I see no portal either. I don't know where this post will go.  HELP!!!!  I'VE BEEN WITHOUT MY PHONE THIS MONTH!  Why do you make it so difficult???

The envelope isn't there because you have private messaging disabled. To re-enable it, proceed to My Settings, Preferences, Private Messenger.  You'll receive a faster response if you open a ticket using "SIMon" mentioned earlier.

GR
Mayor / Maire

@coyote  click here

https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/

Start a chat with the chatbot and they'll help you out

coyote
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Please help. Can you send me a link so I know I'm sending a private message?  My expiry date has changed on my credit card to 06/22.  That is the only change. Why, oh why, can I not change it???  Please let me know where to leave all the info. I see no "envelope" were I click. I see no portal either. I don't know where this post will go.  HELP!!!!  I'VE BEEN WITHOUT MY PHONE THIS MONTH!  Why do you make it so difficult???

raghu
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hello can I purchase 90 day pass when on holidays so the phone number is active

zhadj030
Mayor / Maire

I tried different browsers for about 2 hours yesterday despite only sending one private mail, it was really irritating but after a while It stopped doing it , not sure what is going now with this little glitch

closng
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Glad to help!

LukeWatson
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks!

closng
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hi @LukeWatson,

Have you tried logging out and relogin into the forums? or tried with a different browser?

Need Help? Let's chat.